Reviews for Undressing Garrett
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
aStubbornRose chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Glad that all worked out for them.
dragontattoo75 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Ooh, both Riley and Garrett, very hot pairing! This was so hot and very funny! Thank you for writing and sharing!
odiejae chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
great story! i love riley and garrett together!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I liiiiked it! I actually used to be an Edward/Jasper lover but have recently really started liking other pairings, though usually Edward is one of the pair. I especially like Edward/Carlisle. This was definitely a fun story and your lemon was excellent! :)
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Umm yes please! SO hot!
Lou-La chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Hey there, lady. I just had to come back and read again this year. Still love it. So unfy and the boys are fucking gorgeous. Thank you so much for writing this last year. Happy New Year to you.
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
. I saw you'd claimed my prompt over at twikinkfest and figured I'd check out your other stuff. Mother of fuck woman! I think you killed me. Actually killed me dead. Riley...Garrett...I don't even know what to say except U.N.F.
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
! This was hot!

And for a first attempt at slash EXCELLENT!

I LOVE that is involved Riley I LOVE RILEY SLASH!

I am shocked this story doesnt have more reviews!

Loved the way it played out thank you so much for writing!
mabarberella chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This o/s turned out f-ing amazing! I may have planted the seed, sister, but you took this tangled, twisted idea and turned it into pure pervy deliciousness. WELL DONE, my h00r, well done!
40Miles chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Great story!

I know Lou-la really appreciated it, and there's nothing quite as rewarding as writing a story as a gift (especially if it involves Riley!)

Keep up the good (slash) work.

Kate x
faite-comme-moi chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This story was a lot of fun. Congratulations on the start of your slash career!

The 'street' frat boy made me smile. I could totally hear the Austin Powers voice "Do I make you horny, Riley?" although I'm not sure you intended it that way. Store brand tequila made me wince, ugh. The snowball joke was funny, especially when you look at Lou-La's prompt.

I think you did a nice job of walking the line between taking advantage of your drunk, hot roommate and portraying a realistic connection between them. By the time Garrett asked for the condom I believed that he was curious and turned on enough to want to take things further.

Thanks for helping the slash fandom to branch out to new pairings.
TruceOver chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Oh I don't want to imagine these two as anyone but Riley and Garrett. UNF. This was hilarious and hot. Great job on this!
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
That was totally yummy, and you should absolutely write more slash in the future! :)
Lou-La chapter 1 . 1/1/2011

I told you, hearing damage.

Thank you so much for writing this for me, it means so much! I flove original pairings, and I FLOVEFLOVEFLOVE Riley (Xavier Samuel, really, but Riley is fun as a character). Jasper and Edward just get boring to me, but you're so SO right. They are the only slash pairing that gets any attention paid to them.

Firstly, I love the beginning so much! Riley petting the python/beating the meat/choking the chicken/slapping the salami/yanking the weasel/etc (I could do this all day too) was epic. Garrett walking in drunk and dancing, then playing with his nips was priceless. Then, a'course, the sexing was hot.

I loved it! Riley's voice was incredibly amusing, and the story was just what I asked for! Thank you so much for writing it.