Reviews for You Are Only Just Beginning
selin32227 chapter 1 . 6/2
Love it!3
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
I've read this before but damn I still love it (sorry for not leaving a review the first time D:) The fat comments killed me :')
JacqLilKaily chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
This is great, but its grandpa max, not uncle
Von chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Adorabobble.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
"Ben, you were an annoying brat when you were ten." Kevin declares in a monotone. "It's no wonder I tried to kill you all the time."

Ben snorts. "You're just jealous cause I was so adorabl,." He answers sliding his jacket on with a smug grin, "and you weren't."

This was all kinda of awesome. XD I found it absolutely adorable. Ten year old Ben was al cute but he was such an upstart. Its really no wonder he and Kevin pushed each others buttons so much.
Tenkasen chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This was amusing as hell. Loved it.
anon azure chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
aw I found this really cute...

are you going to continue it?
natashastarkk chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
That was soo cute. I love this story! I wish it had more chapters, but I think with the way you wrote this it might be overkill. Great job though!
animal freak17 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
AWWWWW That was adorable! XD
just-O chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Perfectly adorable. Love it.
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Heh, I owe you another apology. I did read this story (yesterday) but I forgot to leave a review for it, I didn't realize that you were the author. Sorry.

I haven't read many Ben 10 stories (I'm not sure why because I do like them) but of the ones that I've read this is definitely one of my favorites.

I love how you portrayed the younger Ben keeping his younger memories and not just having him shrinking in size while retaining them. It added so much more tension to the situation that Ben and Kevin found themselves in by making Ben question if they truly were allies. It was also a thrill to see the interactions between the two with their unique worldviews.

All-in-all this is such a great story and I'm so glad that you wrote it. Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see what you come out with next.
ArcAngelCrystal chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Awwwwwwww you should put more on this story!