Reviews for Extra Practice
Great chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Hehe. An awesome story. I wonder... If Gaara had done the act, would Minato 'purify' Naruto? Looking forward to more!
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
FINALLY! Someone gets Gaara's character right. I mean, I like him way better when he's still like he was at the beginning. I just had to say that. Now on to the review. I really, really liked this fic. I love the pairing and I also really loved the minor SasuObi pairing. They'd be hot together. I also liked the GaaNaru bit. AND the Obito Sasuke x Naruto. Who am I kidding? I LOVED everything about this story.

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

godess bubbles chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
I loved it!
Raikachu chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
That was some awesome writing! I would definitely hope to see more MinaNaru stories from you next time! If its possible please do try to make a sequel to this cause I just can't get enough of this great story and plot! Good Job!
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
I love it! This story was great.

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

skylark.all27 chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
While I do believe that Minato is hot (I mean, smoking hot)n Naruto calling him as Minato, rather than "nii-san" was kind of disappointing (especially if Naru was calling him in such a passion, ;]). But anyway, it was cute. Didn't expect ObiSasu (or SasuObi) pairing to be thrown in there, or even Itachi's lust for Naru. Haha. Anyway, good job. (:
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
It takes a lot to do a MinaNaru... I love it!
Crystal dragon the yaoi fan chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
I absolutely love this story. It was very well written and has my favorite. Arigato!
evakname chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Thanks a lot :D... it was so sweeeett...hmmmm...***
luannguyen chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
-SQUEALS-
WarFlower chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Oh Gawd. So Good
WarFlower chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
so deliciously sinful
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Awwww! So cute! Love MinaNaru!
ash2000ice chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
i loved it! but what i would give to see the Obito, Sasuke, And Naruto threesome.
BakemonoShoujo chapter 2 . 4/21/2013