Reviews for I Learned The Truth at Seventeen
ariah23 chapter 30 . 2/14
loved!
this story lacks the deep emotions that I thought would have occurred with such a storyline. Im not sure i'll continue...
Jaybird chapter 3 . 2/13
I love the storyline but nothing is happening with the character! also the dialogue between the characters is terrible. its just so boring. I really do hope it gets better.
JayBird chapter 1 . 2/13
EXCELLENT START!
Laura-Ella chapter 30 . 1/26
A lovely story and I'm so glad that their was a happy ending for hermione and Severus.
vonHardenberg chapter 3 . 1/11
Good start, you need a beta. I am willing to volunteer. I have betaed for numerous authors for the past eight years. Reply to my e-mail address if you would like to do so. Just send chapters as attachments to an e-mail using MSWord .doc or .docx document format. I will turn them around expeditiously.

Sincerely,
Friedrich von Hardenberg
Rhyannath chapter 30 . 12/17/2013
My only complaint is the spelling and grammar use. Just as a suggestion, run a spellcheck and grammar check before posting. It makes the reading so much easier and you'd keep more readers.

Overall, this was a good story but needed some work. Some parts were extremely predictable.
wolfkitty1103 chapter 30 . 12/8/2013
I seriously thought Snape had died for a minute there! Good story, I liked how it was fate that made them get together and there was nothing they could do about it rather than there being a law forcing them. I liked your version of Snape, oh and Phoenix the panther familiar was a nice touch.
Spring Smiles chapter 30 . 11/22/2013

marisamarinee chapter 22 . 11/11/2013
Hehe poor Harry!

Oh! Severus can't break the bond! No, he can't
marisamarinee chapter 19 . 11/11/2013
I thought her father would have been worse
marisamarinee chapter 14 . 11/11/2013