Reviews for Today, Tomorrow, Never
JoinTheHunt1981 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
OMG! This was amazing! You're writing is so honest and you use description so well to get across the message and characters' feelings!

I loved this story and how Gene and Alex found comfort in each other!

Well done!

xx
Sarah7293 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Fate, eh? Why will it never let those two be? :'( Really, really beautiful-read with misty eyes!
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
So beautiful, a tense exploration of painful, deep emotions, which tells us a lot about both of them. Alex'a litany of the people they have saved, and her recollections of her parents' deathsa nd the "doctor" who helped her, are especially moving. And the end, with their declarations of love and then the knowledge that the riot is starting and everything will be lost, is almost unbearable. As ever, you are a master with words. You have such a gift for creating atmosphere.
starsontheceiling chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Beautiful, and so vivid. It's amazing.
Guyl13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
That was beautiful. I spend quite a lot if time reading fanfic but nobody comes near you where scene setting and atmosphere are concerned. The way you play with words is amazing.
Gem6 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I love it!

Brilliant work!

Gem x
Jellas chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
It's a difficult balancing act, showing Gene's vunerability and love for Alex without becoming soppy or out of character and this story is definitely a great example of getting it right.

Also - so bloody beautiful. A whole mixture of emotions coming out all at once. Very well done.
Jazzola chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Aw... what a... wondrous fic! I adored it. The plot was amazing, the description throughout was brilliant, and the ending just perfect, a tiny hint of what is to come. An absolutely incredible fic.

Thank you so much for posting this!

Jazzola :D
Malena Hunt chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This was really good. I loved that they helped each other and loved each other in the end. It was beautiful and sad. Look forward to more of your writing.
theoofoof chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This is really good. I love the subtle changes to Alex's story so she can confide in Gene and help him without him knowing the truth.

Great work!
sillygenie chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
What a tender story. Beautiful.
graciemay94 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
That was BEAUTIFUL. It made me cry, it was so touching and beautifully written. Absolutely fantastic, I can't praise it enough! xx
HopelessRomanticxox chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
that has to be the most beautiful oneshot i have ever read. so wonderfully romantic and the language and detail and emotion was so vivid i could picture it :) x
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Yeah galex. Comes to something when gene hunt is at the edge of a nervous breakdown. Thank god Alex was there to rescue him. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Eleantris chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Beautiful. So, heartbreakingly beautiful that I want to cry, I honestly do. Not because I'm sad but just because this was so perfect. Your writing, as ever, is incredible and I could picture this as though I was stood just two of three feet away. I really wish this had happened sometime in series 3. Amazing. Just amazing - even tops all the other incredible things you've written.

X D