Reviews for New Life, New Pack and a New Love
ecashleyjr chapter 7 . 8/21
post more soon
20.BOOK.ADDICT.16 chapter 5 . 4/2
you know i noticed that kyle didnt eat at all. she didnt even offer, so that sucks.
Please update soon! Looking forward to new stuff from you!
Omega-Maharan chapter 7 . 1/26
When you going to finish this story?!
Noemie.mikaeslon54 chapter 7 . 1/12
I love your history :)
SilverShadowKat19 chapter 7 . 11/26/2015
Chloe,
Congratulations love on all you've done.

Wrote this a while back and was mucking through the comments. Still applies even if it's from 2012.

"Look can we have bella laugh when they tell her she's an imprint. OR WAIT! better yet. make her jump up and do a snopy dance dance and say"take that jake and Edward! Ha!" then burst out laughing at the packs stunned faces. After she says the earlier line she could sin"i got an imprint I got an imprint." it would also be cool if just as they were about to know who Jake and Eddi are Peter called and says "tell them." all cryptic shit like. Also can rose and emmet. maybe Jazz be good too?" -myself, 2012
Kyara17 chapter 6 . 11/26/2015
J'aime bien
Mise a jour bientôt ?
butterflybitch chapter 7 . 11/25/2015
well i just found this story and thought its great and really funny so far and cant wait for more
shawney cullen chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
I can try to help you out. It's better to have more then one though. Thanks.:-)
radix chapter 7 . 11/19/2015
It's good to know
AliDarkHairedBeauty chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
Hi! Thanks so much for not abandoning them I love where this story could go, it seems like it's going to be amazing and I'm so glad I will get to see it :D
I've never been a beta though I've helped with correcting one chapter from a fanfic story before so I don't really know what a beta really does but I'd love to help out if you need it anytime. Again, thanks for coming back :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
please finish love this story
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 7 . 11/14/2015
If you want I can beta for you, I've been my sisters unofficial editor for a while.
shayna.kasdan chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
Thank the lord! I have been waiting for YEARS to hear from you again! And I am so so SO excited to read more of your work!
Kirbs85 chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
Ive been really excited to get an update to this story, are you going to be changing a lot of it but keep the original plot? Or are you changing it completely? Cant wait for more :)