Reviews for Feindsender
Edgar-Allan-Poe-of-Facfictions chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
This is really good and I hope you continue. Maybe even make some characters(America, Britain, France) troops fighting to liberate the Jews and stop the Germans. I will fallow this story till you stop writing, I'm a huge geek when it come to ww2. :)
kara-hime24 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
is this gerita?
Shiona Acitiu chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
I find this..interesting to be honest...I was hoping there would be translations to the german and perhaps other languages that may pop not that's fine, I think I got a pretty good idea of what they are saying.I hope to see more soon.
argella1300 chapter 13 . 9/18/2011
hurricanes, ugh, i remember the last one that blew through my place a while back, Hurricane Irene. we lost power for about 15 hours
mochi1239 chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
I like GerIta and would love if it enede that way i would be pretty happy with PruCan too
argella1300 chapter 9 . 4/9/2011
just do both, it'll satisfy everyone.

very god! can't wait to see what happens next!
Midnightlily15 chapter 9 . 4/8/2011
We need more GerIta~! Please and thank you!
Missmarch chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Woah. Woah. Woah. This is too good to be true .., are you writing a multiple chapter accurate historical hetalia fic (MCAHHF) ? I live you, truly I do . This is pure gold :) continue PLEASE !
argella1300 chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
yay! new chapter! i love historical hetalia stuff, it's always been my favorite thing to read
argella1300 chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
can't wait to see what happens next! i love historical stories like this, hetalia really helps to bring it alive.
Rosa Ventorum chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
Uwaaa. Go Feliciano for his cuteness (:! Just one thing, I noticed you wrote who's pov you're writing in in chapter 4 part 2 but otherwise, it's a little hard to tell who's point of view your writing in sometimes. Plot is doing great! Lovino is hilarious, I don't think he'll ever learn, it would be sad if he did ):!
Butterfly Ichihara chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
Woooooow! this is like, so amazing! im reading a stary of a guy who survived the gas camps. oh my gosh your doing such a wonderful job! aawwie germany thought i was cute :3 ve~ anyways, i would looooove to see some sealat in here! keep working hard, i alwaays look foward to a new chapter! 3
Falling Sakura chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
Very good for a start at writing! Just a few pointers to help your writing improve. First off, reread your sentences to make sure they flow right. I noticed a few grammer errors that can easily be fixed. (Verb tenses, a vs an, sentences that can easily confuse readers with pronouns. ) spell check may catch spelling errors but not grammer slip-ups. The plot is interesting, but I encourage you to include more detail to who is speaking when. I found chapter two to be confusing to my simple mind. On another added note, you don't need to use caps to point out anger. A simple exclimation point or "he yelled," will do. ( Sorry for all the constructive criticism, I'm a grammer-nazi. ) Last, I'd like to say your German translator is a bit off on spelling. For example, Harre has an "E" at the end while schmutzig does not. Notice I capitalized nouns since the German language is set up as such. Because of this, Bruder would also be capitalized. If I spot other corrections, I'll try to post them. Overall, I like this story, and how you incorperated many characters into the plot. (And hopefully many pairings as well, yes? Last thing, I promise! Perhaps you could include a list of pairings, if any?) I whole heartedly encourage you to continue writing and providing stories for the fan's soul.
Losuien chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
Mannnn, this is only your second story? :D

Cuz its pretty amazing. Keep up the good work!
DancingMoony chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Woah I was waiting this chapter :D

Actually this is one of my favourite stories of Hetalia

I like all this angst