Reviews for A Family Matter
whrr.trudy chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
I almost died laughing at Leonardo there... :) love your story
Descia chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Hey just wanted to say her name would be Alba Luca de ( where ever she is from)its the old Italian manner of introducing ones self.
Sarafinja chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
I really love your story!
The last chapter was so funny, I mean sitting for Leonardo?! KYAAA!
I can't wait for Ezio's next apperance :D
BoredPerson chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
I must have MORE! I simply cannot get enough of Alba's story! PLEASE update soon! :)
00StarLight00 chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
I was wondering, is there a teeny tiny bit of a chance of you picking up this story? Hands down, one of the best AC stories out there. On another note, it is nice to see your work in the Avengers-fandom, 'Hello Again' is very good:)
Opera123 chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
I feel a little guilty. I read your beautifully written story and I never reviewed much. I apologize, but I was so wrapped up in the story that before I realized it 10 chapters were already read.

It was a great story, well written and the plot is very engaging. I so want to see this in print were I would be able to carry it with me in my purse to take out whenever I had free time. I hope you update soon.

If any fans of this story read my review I would encourage them to read Goldiva's other stories, they are just as entertaining.

Thank you for taking the time to write.
Sophia Gray chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
Amazing! I love the character development of Alba...and yes there definitely has to be more Ezio/Alba love. Update soon!
UchihaAkia chapter 10 . 3/19/2012
Oh I was going to die reading Leonardo saying 'I want you'. I Bernardetta so much since she was first introduced. Carmina has found hell on earth! I couldn't be happier. More importantly will there be more delicious Ezio in the next chapter perhaps? Update soon okay! Must have more!
TurtleFeathers chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
A most entertaining and captivating tail. I should wish to see how these mysteries unravel.
Callaioux chapter 10 . 3/2/2012
I love this story! Most people mock for being an assassins creed nerd or write weird stories that completely mess the entire thing up but this story is always great to read at the end of the day. Please keep writing I would like to see how you create and shape your characters!
Artemises chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
Please write more! Thi is such a great story and I am really loving Alba's character and personality. I hope the next chapter comes out soon. Keep up the great work!
ShipsThatFly chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
I love this story! Normally I don't get mad at characters, but you've written Carmina to be perfectly infuriating. I salute you!(; This is extremely good and I can't wait for the next update!
Nanoe chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
Oh my goodness1! I'm so happy that you are continuing this story! XDXD I hope the next one comes soon!
xxOMGgalxx chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
Update A.S.A.P!
MagpieMinx chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
I don't review stories nearly as much as I should, evidence being the many, many stories I've added to my favorites list but never reviewed. However, once in a great while I come across a story that is so incredibly good that to not review after adding it to my favorites would be incredibly rude. Goldiva, this story is incredible and I enjoyed all 10 chapters immensely and look forward to however many more chapters you have planned (or however many it spins itself out to be, as the natures of the muses is capricious and unknowable). I look forward to more of your work!