Reviews for The Oracle
desimarf chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Very nice story!I don't mind that Sam like him already,because elena was the same with stefan.
haneefa chapter 30 . 4/3/2013
sequel
an idea chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
It feels too TOO contrived and fake, in a space of 3 chapters you have them falling in love, maybe to make it more realistic and believable (as believable as it can get considering they are vampires) you could add flashbacks, possibly as her as a child meeting him, him saving her life, a place where their paths have crossed before and they haven't realised or made the connection. Or maybe add on a bit on WHY they are in love and WHEN...
well chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
well that escalated pretty quickly...
sarahhxx chapter 30 . 11/5/2011
i love this story! i feel bad for damon -_-
zodiacgurl17 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
I find it strange that with your story being well written just in these first few chapters I have to force myself a bit to keep going just because I am really annoyed with the intense fast pace that just isn't believable. I feel that as well as you write you could draw it out more and maybe character development. I don't know Sam at all and we already got to the love...doesn't click. I'll keep reading though since I do like the story plot and writing!
zodiacgurl17 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
So far I am really enjoying it and am interested to read more. My only complain would be for the first chapter you're being a little too obvious and straight forward.
LadyLokiOfTardis chapter 13 . 5/30/2011
FYI, it's pack, not flock. Just so you know
sakurachibi08 chapter 15 . 3/14/2011
aaawww! I especially like the note.
en-elin chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Wow, was i long time since i was here, but now that i have fallen in love with vd i thought i should read something! And i really like this after the first chapter, so i'm going to follow this and at least try to be good and review ;)

Really like this :)
Katoo chapter 21 . 2/27/2011
Woooh Belgian Vampire! D I'm from Belgium. x3

LOVE your story so far , totally adore it!
ThisLooksLikeAJobForMe chapter 31 . 2/10/2011
:) Sequel :)
omgirene chapter 30 . 2/10/2011
OMG! VERY emotional. I want a SEQUEL! :D great story!
SilverMoonlit chapter 30 . 2/9/2011
OMG! I think you should do both, with the last chapter being what Damon's thinking and of course the sequel is where she comes back and if Damon would ever forgive her. I love this story, please don't let it end like this!
ThisLooksLikeAJobForMe chapter 30 . 2/9/2011
! You didnt give me anywhere near enough warning that you wre ending the story! Arrrgggghhhh! Sequel please! Rawr if you dont! Love Saskia x
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »