Reviews for The Long Road Home
Marchenland chapter 63 . 7/24
Getting sort of worried about Penelope... Please, take your time on the story, but check in and let us know you're ok?
UPDATE PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
Me chapter 67 . 7/20
Please update
Pleeeeeeeese update
GG123 chapter 1 . 7/15
PLEASE UPDATE! I can't handle the suspense !
Craftyleo chapter 67 . 7/14
Can't wait to find out what happens next, keep checking for updates! Such a great story
Rychela chapter 67 . 7/11
Great chapter. So Voldemort has lost his body twice now, which means you're either doing to give him a third body or they'll have to find another way to get him out of Harry's head. Having known what the horcrux's actually are for a longer period of time hopefully that means they have a better understanding of them, because the while deathly hallows bit falling perfectly into place again will take a lot of time, and Harry's a young kid, not a17 year-old who has come to terms with his role in the war.

If you can help it, please don't make this the cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers- you've got me checking my email for updates each morning and you promised me twice now that we'd get lots of Harry and Snape moments. ;)
S12590 chapter 1 . 7/10
UPDATE SOON ( of course take all the time you need I'm just really excited for the next chapter )
Sarah200159 chapter 1 . 7/8
Update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next ! The story has been amazing so far !
hule chapter 67 . 7/6
It did not disappoint. Awsome!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 67 . 7/6
Ah poor baby Harry!

But he's in even bigger trouble now...

The guilt going around must be huge considering how the prophecy was set in motion.

Looking forward to seeing where you take this.
Mclarrensapples chapter 67 . 7/6
What a chapter! I need to take a minute, haha!
So voldemort has been defeated again and Harry has become the chosen one. It was inevitable in the end and the sh*t has just hit the fan. The horcruxes will have to be found fast now before voldemort can rise again. I'm glad regulus and Malaci are still alive and maybe they can have a sort of normal life again. I love how this is all connected as well. How you wrote it was perfect. How if lily had never tried to deter voldemort from the prophecy in the first place this wouldn't have happened. But anyway, loved this chapter to bits and can't wait for the next :D
Taytay123456 chapter 67 . 7/6
I expected Harry to be the Chosen One in the end, but was unsure how you were going to get us all to that point. Great chapter. I like the unique way you write battle scenes. You write those scenes in a slightly less detailed way with quick thoughts and even quicker decision making. Sometimes it seems almost fragmented, but in an efficient way. That style is realistic in regards to actual fighting. When I think about it, battles consist of split second decisions and instinctive actions, which you are conveying well. As a writer, I usually tend to become overly detailed during battles and must edit constantly, so I do admire your ability to write quick and clean battle scenes. As for the plotline, I am eager to see what will happen with Harry and this fateful destiny of his. Now that Voldemort is gone (kind of), I am interested to see how Severus and Lily's relationship will progress. There is no war pressuring them now. How will Remus, Lily and Harry, Regulus and Malachi deal with Sirius's death? I certainly wish to know and will be waiting.
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 67 . 7/6
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
~ Estel