Reviews for The Long Road Home
we-built-the-shadows-here chapter 70 . 1/20
Man. I bookmarked this YEARS ago and just went back through my bookmarks and rediscovered this and... what I wouldn't give for more! This is a beautiful fic, it's gorgeously written, intricately plotted, and wonderful. If you would ever some back to it you have at least one loyal reader who would be deliriously happy!
kncrowder88 chapter 70 . 12/12/2017
This was so much fun to read! I absolutely enjoyed it and love it. I hope there is a continuation to come. Brilliant job!
Escoger chapter 70 . 11/3/2017
I loved part one, but my fear is that part two will go abandoned. Please say it ain’t so.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/29/2017
Will Julia and snape get together
Guest chapter 70 . 10/8/2017
Oh wow! Brilliant story! Update!
Guest chapter 70 . 9/24/2017
I really enjoy your fiction. Update soon!
Guest chapter 70 . 9/15/2017
Awesome chapter! Update soon!
Guest chapter 70 . 9/14/2017
Please, please, please don't abandon this fic. it has been my favourite for ages now and have read, re-read and re-re read it several times now and can never get over how talented you are at writing these characters. I understand that life gets in the way and the motivation to write doesn't come to us easily but just wanted to let you know that us readers will be waiting (no-so-patiently) for a continuation haha :P
Blu chapter 70 . 9/4/2017
I do hope you update soon.. I so love this story
Alozk16 chapter 70 . 8/31/2017
This is my favourite fic of all Times! It's been a year, are you going to update soon? I really hope so, Grace is old enough to blow their cover now, I'm assuming the time to tell Harry is near.
Please update, I love the story
sonalidabir chapter 70 . 8/18/2017
Hi,
I love this story! Absolutely loved how you have developed Regulus's character. Hope you continue it in part 2.
I don't know where you are going with the new part but I hope there is some major bonding between Severus and Harry, all 4 of then as family.
Please please please update soon!

Thanks,
Guest chapter 70 . 7/25/2017
...I have a lot of questions about how you can just timeskip like that, mainly regarding Voldemort and/or his Death Eaters not being plans for if he was defeated again. But what happened to Eugene? Did that get resolved, or is he going to show up as some miniboss in the future?

Overall, this story was really promising until you defaulted to "basically canon but with some changes" like too many other authors on this site. A pity.
Playing Hooky chapter 70 . 6/21/2017
Oh no! This story is not complete! Before I started reading, I saw this hadn't been updated in a year BUT with a nice big round number of 70 well-sized chapters, the last even titled "Grace" (Epilogue, maybe?)... I assumed you had simply forgotten to mark this as complete. And now I must suffer, not knowing if I'll ever getto read the and of this amazing, original, beautiful story.

I loved your versions of all the characters, in some cases I prefer them to canon. Their motivations are always present and shown, not just told. For me it never felt as if anyone ever acted irationally (the way they see it!). Even your most stubborn character, was clearly always acting as he thought he should, and not just senselessly being difficult for the sake of creating conflict. His growth as a character was very satisfying to read, which brings me to: The character arcs were really well done, and nicely paced. Every important character is notably different in this last few chapters when compared to when we first met them. And yet, it never seemes rushed or sudden. And, of course, the romance aspect was another thing that you pulled off expertly, along with many more which I can't be bother to list.

Thank you for this great fic, and I hope I get to read some more :)
Guest chapter 70 . 6/14/2017
A masterpiece from the very beginning! Please update soon :-)
Dgalo1908 chapter 70 . 5/16/2017
This is my favorite snily story. I came across it recently, and while the first part was perfectly amazing, the second one has a lot, a lot of potential!
So, I really hope you continue! I practically had to fought with the English to read (Brazilian here)!

Ps: Since I read "Honour among death eaters" I loved your interpretation of Regulus, I hope to see him soon.