Reviews for Ma i
Just read again! This was great! Very enjoyable.
Mari217 chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
What a great find! I looked at fics most favored and liked your intro. Beautifully written, in character! You obviously have medical knowledge, which adds to the story! Bravo, hugs from NJ!
H4ZEL chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
"And he watched her approach him with it in hand, and he tensed, resisting the ridiculous urge to close his eyes.

"Now once I start feeding the tube, I want you to swallow. Take small sips of the water if that's easier…"

H50 * H50 * H50"

WHY would you cut right there? Whyyy? .'
Enkidu07 chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
haha. So, I followed one of your suggested links... Cokie316, I think, and after reading all of her stuff I started perusing through her favorites list and found this story... I was on chapter 6 before I saw your author's note and realized the author was YOU. I had just looked at the summary and not the author, I guess. It made me grin really hard... feels like full circle or something. Great story. I was totally sucked in and loved every moment!
Cc1973 chapter 10 . 11/22/2011
Brilliantly written! I think you've got the characterisations down pat - the dialogue flowed so naturally it could have been on telly last nite! Thanks for writing it!

My only one comment would be to leave out the medical jargon - its not really necessary in comparison to your characters which carry the scenes.
wotumba1 chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
gotta love grace
wotumba1 chapter 9 . 10/4/2011
playing for money? never thought they'd do that...
wotumba1 chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
always having to be the hero
wotumba1 chapter 7 . 10/4/2011
LOL poor danny
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
LOL poor steve
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
nice present
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
uh oh - not sounding good at all
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
hope the surgery goes well
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 10/4/2011