Reviews for Wake Up, Kyouya
imjaysong chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
LOL... Love that part

"Its not what it looks like!"
"Its exactly what it looks like-go away or ill bite you to death."
lilly chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Tsuna u mood killer
Bottomless Pit of EMOTIONS chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
"It is exactly what it looks like. Now go away or I'll bite you to death."
I loved that last part! XD
shebadango chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Lol I love hibari! "It's exactly what it looks like. Now go away or I'll bite you to death." So possesive. XD
Mishera chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
They're so cute and poor little Tuna *shake head*
UndineAlice chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Aww, that was an adorable story and I couldn't help rereading it! XD The ending was cute also, nice job at keeping Hibari IC! -instant fave-

-Akari Tokita
Mitsu Himitsu chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Aww. It was really cute...

And I'm sorry to be a loser and correct your pronunciation, but Kyoya only has two syllables. Rather than being pronounced Ky-yo-ya, it's just Kyo-ya. Just thought you might like to know, sorry sorry sorry! -_-;;

And I rather enjoyed the kissing scene despite you calling it bad. I thought it was really sweet and you did a good job on it...

Loved it. Thanks for uploading.

Secretly,

Mitsu
Hukuwa chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
awwww, it's sweet lol. I liked it alot ;D happy new year, kyouya lol I kinda feel bad for Tsuna, that image won't go away so easily...xD
jrlrock chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
That. Was. Epic!

Haha, loved it :)
mpiedz chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
so sweet and cute - love it,

more story of D18 please :D
X-Ulquiorra-X chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
awesome story! - great job.
Ayumu smile chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
love this story and love D18! I think the kissing scene is good! Mine is a lot worse!
aimeeshii chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
The idea was cute but Kyouya was really OOC. D: There are a few typos as well, some that had me laughing. Maybe get a beta? :D Ahhh, I still enjoyed this. I love D18 -lovelovelove-
rachel-chanx3 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Ahh, two thing... ''Infactuated? Did you mean 'infatuated'? And in the summary you put inside the actual fanfic, instead of 'asleep', you put 'awake' otherwise, it was incredibly adorable.

"Hi - ba - ri." "Ky - you - ya." "I - love - you."

That was so cute! :D

Kyouya's too intimate? Awh, Hibari's shy

The ending made me laugh. I can definitely imagine that, haha.

Lovely fanfic Thanks for posting!