Reviews for Wake Up, Kyouya
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 2/2
Amazing!~~
animefiredemon chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
I realy love this pairing and in my opinion I liked the kissing scene you did better than I probably could.
XxAceLawxX chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
LOL... Love that part

"Its not what it looks like!"
"Its exactly what it looks like-go away or ill bite you to death."
lilly chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Tsuna u mood killer
Bottomless Pit of EMOTIONS chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
"It is exactly what it looks like. Now go away or I'll bite you to death."
I loved that last part! XD
shebadango chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Lol I love hibari! "It's exactly what it looks like. Now go away or I'll bite you to death." So possesive. XD
Mishera chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
They're so cute and poor little Tuna *shake head*
UndineAlice chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Aww, that was an adorable story and I couldn't help rereading it! XD The ending was cute also, nice job at keeping Hibari IC! -instant fave-

-Akari Tokita
Mitsu Himitsu chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Aww. It was really cute...

And I'm sorry to be a loser and correct your pronunciation, but Kyoya only has two syllables. Rather than being pronounced Ky-yo-ya, it's just Kyo-ya. Just thought you might like to know, sorry sorry sorry! -_-;;

And I rather enjoyed the kissing scene despite you calling it bad. I thought it was really sweet and you did a good job on it...

Loved it. Thanks for uploading.

Secretly,

Mitsu
Hukuwa chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
awwww, it's sweet lol. I liked it alot ;D happy new year, kyouya~ lol I kinda feel bad for Tsuna, that image won't go away so easily...xD
jrlrock chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
That. Was. Epic!

Haha, loved it :)
mpiedz chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
so sweet and cute - love it,

more story of D18 please :D
X-Ulquiorra-X chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
awesome story! - great job.
Ayumu smile chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
love this story and love D18! I think the kissing scene is good! Mine is a lot worse!
aimeeshii chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
The idea was cute but Kyouya was really OOC. D: There are a few typos as well, some that had me laughing. Maybe get a beta? :D Ahhh, I still enjoyed this. I love D18 -lovelovelove-