Reviews for A Better Mousetrap
WhiteSatellite chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
¡Me siento profundamente indignada de que de tu fic no tenga más reviews porque está de poca madre! That been said, I want you to know that you made me laugh a lot, this story is pure genius! You portrait the characters in a fantastic way, I can totally see Throttle pretty uncomfortable with the whole situation and trying to get over it with all his best. Vinnie... Oh god, what can I say about the baddest mammajamma in the universe? He's very Vinnie, even when he's peeing on the walls I absolutely adore him (through not in that specific moment cos it's pretty disgusting jajajaja). And I feel kinda sorry for the sweet, polite Modo and for Charley too!

Anyways, thank you so much, it was very enjoyable, it's very well written, it's funny and you made me remember such a good times :)
princessebee chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This story is really great! Well written great characterization and very funny... I really hope you've got more hmmm fic!
zarien chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
more it is getting good
Cutegenius chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
As someone who has worked in the pet supply retail industry for over 4 years, I must say that I feel Jillian's pain- and this was hilarious!
Desiree1717 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This was fantabulous! There simply aren't enough stories dealing with the mars/earth cultural differences. Good job!
Tail-Gunner-Mouse chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This was so, so funny. I'm glad I wasn't drinking because my keyboard would have suffered horribly.

Like the idea of the guys nesting in the blankets, as it's good to see some thought into similarities between terran and martian mice, in contrast to the big differences (like the dogs and root beer).

Any more in the works?

Biker mice eating packaged mouse food. Pfft! Brilliant. They'd have to each a bag each twice a day just to keep up their abs. I doubt they'd last past the first mouthful!
Readasaur chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I really liked this.

Snippets of their interactions and days from their lives are just a treat, and I love how, despite their indignation, they still had numerous 'mousey' habits.

And honestly, the mental image of the three of them cuddling together at night is just... Wow.
copycat chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
The first BM fanfic of the new year and it is brilliant!

Really, it was very enjoyable and funny to read (and a bit disquieting too: I've now all a new perspective of Martian mice and about what the show didn't tell us about them... that luckily didn’t tell us... ‘cause “he's peeing on the walls. And Throttle was going to let him”)