Reviews for Writer's Block
DOB16 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I LOVE IT
Passion-and-Danger chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
ahhh so cute and refreshing! such a good story!
Jyoti chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Great story! :D I was actually looking for this today ahaha
TurboWiz70 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
P-E-R-F-E-C-T-O!

Loved it! Just so . . . wow!

Love Turbo
Miss Sterious chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This was good :)
angrywolfgirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
u should right another chapter or a sequel. Please it's so good. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
teasun89 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
this is AMAZING i love the sexiness added as well!
shehadastory chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
this was in my head almost spot on as to what could actually happen. everything was so lovely and want them to say i love you so badly and i would hope that it would be this beautiful on the show. i just really loved everything! forever in my favorites!
hunnyfresh chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
You're such an amazing writer. I've read your other work and it never ceases to amaze me how clean of a writer you are. You capture Eli and Clare so perfectly, yet you add this raw, sexiness we don't always get to see in the show. I absolutely loved this piece. Keep on writing!

killrwhale chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I know you have this marked as complete, but I do hope you continue this. It's great how it is, but you could easily continue to make this into a 2 or a 3-shot. It's so well written, it's adorably cute and really kinda hot.
Zephyr Hearts chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
you know it's really too bad this was a one-shot.

anyway, i loved this! you are seriously talented :) i would seriously love to GUSH over this story, and tell you how much i loved it, in more than however many paragraphs, but i'm super exhausted.

but i did love this, it's really cute and sexy at the same time.

eli SEXAY

clare ADORABLE

when you mash those to together you get sexorable... yeah i just made up a word!

again, great story, can't wait until you post again.
degrassiluver18 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
i think u should make this into a two or three shot its really good
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Great job!

I love this pair and this story really made me fall even more in love with their pure love *grins*

Love it.

Dreaming101
heatherpoulette chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
wow. catching my breath after finishing this one. it was lovely, it was hot and would it be terrible to say I want more?
eclarerocks chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
sooooooo soooo sooo soooooooooooo soooooo goood!

god, i love this story! i kinda wish it was more than a one-shot! but that's fine.

cause i loveeeeee this story sooo much.

i notice that whenever i really love a story i leave my fingers on the keys more than i should and it just looks stupid. sorry :]