Reviews for Firelight
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Wow. This was beautiful. So heartbreaking in a way, but so rich, too.
Arlieae chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Firelight is a book by Sophie Kordan
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
What a beautiful story
menenia chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
So...dark/sad/angsty, yet so beautiful and happy too. A good memory, and a beautiful xmas tradition (want that myself, one new decoration each year). I love untraditional pairings like this, and your "canon". :)
amused-cat23 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Lovely. I love your writing style.
reve2weaver chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I loved the pacing of this this insightful canon that sparkles by the firelight like a gem. I loved how you moved us and Edward from his despair and feeling outside to inside with tentative hope and sharing a smile and thoughts and then that first exploration of feelings and a kiss. It crackled and sparked and flared like the fire they shared. Lovely. It was tactile and strong and gave them a dignity I think too many author's miss or decorate with frilly curtains. It was masculine and true to their relationship to come. I like the idea of this formidable past that speaks of more things unsaid, of passion in the years past, of their share of heartache and healing and yet here they are in the present; joys shared to renew the holidays again. Strong enough to remain a os, and deep enough to carry forward. Smart writing as always!
SoulSearcher95 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This is so beautiful, I think you should definitely continue this cause its awesome. I absolutely adore it! x
Chewie4370 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
that was so . . . erotic. . you have to do another chapter. When did things Chagne with them? Was it Esme? Was Edward mad? How did Carlisle feel when Edward met Bella. . .

that was spectacular!
Zoya Zalan chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Wow, this was beautiful and poignant and hot! So touching – I loved how Carlisle was so hesitant to corrupt Edward's innocence. Yet, the whole scenario is so believable, with Carlisle having spent so much time alone, and Edward being so...well, beautiful was the right word. ;-)

I thoroughly enjoyed this – thanks for sharing!
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Saw this recced over on the PPSS. A lovely first chapter. Very much enjoyed how you wove in Edward's future happiness and how it coexists with his lingering feelings and regrets.
edf-k chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Lovely pairing and very well written. I normally don't read slash, but I found this one to be very intimate and showed how much they truely care for one another.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Beautifully written. almost lyrical. Full of passionate melancholy.
sydvalentine chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
C/E - my favourite pairing at the moment.! Thanks for sharing! Loved it!
sweetp-1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Ah, another piece of lovely E/C. You recreate the time so well and the forbidden passion between them Stunning. Well done x
YellowGlue chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
i love you for this.

lovelove you for it.

i'd never thought of them together before, but when i saw this in my inbox, my imagination went all crazy and i didn't get a chance to read it until just now and you did it way more justice than i thought. it was classy and classic feeling and sweet and so fucking unnnnff. i love it the way it is; you did it JUST right bb.

hearts,