Reviews for Mtapende
PamelaLillianIsley chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
I'd adore it if you'd consider continuing this story. Anuli is lovely.
DreamWalker18 chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
As much as I love Arthur and Ariadne (I really do - I read your other story twice), I am SO here for Eames and Anuli. Like holy crap. I'm so invested in this its bloody ridiculous. I was getting really into this and now I'm all caught up and I have no idea what to do with myself in the meantime. So, please, I beg of you, update soon! This is truly lovely and I honestly can't wait to read more!
Fallen-Creature chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Please, PLEASE! update this! I love this story! One of the best with Eames and I need more! lol
Marian chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Oh Please please continue the story ! I really love the story !
purpleann chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
LOVE this story. I really enjoyed your other Arthur/Ariadne stories, but when it gets down to it, I'm totally in love with Mr. Eames. Like you, I fall a little bit more in love with him every time I see the movie. I really like your character Anuli, and the love story you're creating for our man. I can't wait to read more of this, thanks & keep up the excellent work. :)
silvertonedwords chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I'm so thrilled that you decided to continue with these characters. You writing is incredibly enjoyable to read-the characters are spot on, the dialogue is fascinating and well-crafted, and the plot and flow make the stories work.

Emily
what.A.world chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
So I have to say I love this story and you're others about Arthur and Ariadne. You're an extremely good writer and good at capturing the characters personalities. I don't know how many people get Eames and Arthur wrong. But you stick to them well :)

Sooooo... please please update! haha
Caitiri chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
Great chapter, and as I don't pair Arthur/Eames together it is hard to find a great fic with a focus on Eames!
CoffeeWench chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
Lovely so far, all of it. Can't wait for more!
Efcia chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
The truth is I should learn as exams are quickly coming. But when I received an e-mail informing about fourth chapter of your new story I just couldn’t resists. I’m definitely not disappointed. As this story is a spin-off to the lovely previous one I expected to get some similar qualities: the warmth and ability to make me smile. I have to report that this story makes me smile even broader than the previous one, it must be Eames. He acts so… Eames. There’s no better word to describe the way he’s behaving. He’s both filled with warm and teasing, tender and dangerous, distant and close… And sexy. Argh, it seems every time I read/saw a picture/image of him/anything like that he’s stealing a bigger part of my heart:D Anyway, this story is really a lovely one and I hope we’ll be able to see Eames during his wedding day. That could be both hilarious and wonderful. As for Anuli: I started liking her during reading “Life goes on”. She seems to be quiet and peaceful, but, in the same time I don’t think she’s the person you could provoke and stay unharmed. She’s ethereal, because of her appearance, but with a hidden claw. I’m sure that someone like her would be perfect to Eames and keep a tight rein on him. Usually I don’t like OCs, especially when they play such important role as Anuli, but there’s no other way to give Eames a chance to love (unless you want to ship him with Ariadne) and I simply like her.

I love the chance to look at Arthur and Ariadne from “outside”, it gives so many wonderful opportunities to have a better insight of both this characters!

All in all: I’m looking forward for next chapter!
sandie.eggo chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
I like Eames' description of Ariadne, fits well, I think.

And I love the extended appearance of A/A/C. :)

Can't wait for Eames to meet Anuli's dad. That should be interesting. I'm not opposed to Eames standing up for Anuli. :)
Olivia chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Oh,I love this so much! Your OC is great, one of the first I've ever enjoyed. I love how you write Eames- he's still the same yet you added a deeper layer that we only get hints of in the movie. Really brilliant! And, of course, I love Arthur and Ariadne (and Crash-I actually have a cat like that except her name's Lola) and their relationship. It's very sweet. What really struck me (although it was all great) was the paragraph about dreamer's eyes. It was very poignant and very good idea since if you think about it they really would be like that. Over all- Fantastic! Update soon!
Hefeweizen chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
I really enjoy this story. I love the chemistry you're building between Eames and Anuli. The way they met was so clever... very cheeky on his part. Arthur and Ariadne are great; comfortable, easygoing, and very sweet. I can't wait to read more!
uno mega chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
8) I feel that a simple emoticon is all I need to sum it up. Bur I am liking Anuli very much! She is such a likable character and I like way Eames is with her. Très romantique!
BlackxValentine chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
I'm reading this for Julian and Anuli, but the Arthur and Ariadne moments are great. And I LOVE that cat! He reminds me of my cat... lol