Reviews for There is a rapture on the lonely shore
Wanderer101 chapter 3 . 4/20
Ok. You have my full and undivided attention now. All you have to do is update.
oneninetyoneninetyfive chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Hi there, Hotpoint.

I'm keen on finding out what Jack and Eleanor faces next. I like all the details you put in the chapters you've uploaded so far. Like the bit with Jack's wrench, the little sisters' attitude, looting the splicer and references to Rapture's state. The way you write the dialogue between the protagonists (and Lamb, I don't know where she really stands right now) feels right. Though I haven't gotten the chance to play through Bioshock 1.

Sorry if there's anything iffy about the review, first time on . Looking forward to the next chapters :D

Cheers!
DBlade59 chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
this story so far is great and on a side note I could easily believe and/or see this a being a spin-off sequel to Bioshock2, it's that good or believable.
NeonZangetsu chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
This is a sound story,with the potentialto go far. Why haven't you updated in two years?
Strader chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
This is actually an interesting, engaging, and humorous take on BioShock. I especially liked the way you handled the quasi-Oedipal nature of the Jack/Brigid relationship. After a year, it's doubtful that you'll continue this, or that you even want to. I regret that. This is an excellent story, and it'd be a shame for it to remain unfinished.
KrimsonGuardCommander chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Pweaaase continue :3 I love it so far :D Good job *high fives*
anonymus chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
was that the same splicer that called jack a little fish after he got electro bolt?
ReaverClankAlice and SlyCooper chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Next chapter... please! I am in desperate need of it!
ReaverClankAlice and SlyCooper chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Hmm... everyone is in character and notmuch to complain about either. Nice work there Tenenbaum.
ancientdragonduelist chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
COol, lets keep this story going!
chankljp chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
If there is one thing that I love about your fanfics, it that the amount of attention and detail that you put it them to make the story not only fit the official cannon, but almost feel like it is part of the actual story for the game.

At time when I was reading this and others of your stories, I have to remind myself that this isn't part of the official canon. But they are just so well written that it feel like a professional piece of work.

My only complain is the time that you take between each update. But other that that this story is as perfect as always. Thanks for posting it!
MP Shananigans chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
i love this story please continue writing it!
Suzie chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
I demand you update, no excuses
your local dealer chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
Permit me to say that Jesus-Fuckmothering-Christ this is an awesome fucking idea. I haven't been quite so excited by a new story in a long time. I really really really hope you'll keep up with this.

I promise longer and far more detailed reviews if there's any more to review. Sometime soon maybe?

Also please have more Oirish. It's always good fer a laugh.
ThatOneGuy chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
Really enjoying this so far :) The only 'bad' part about it is that it finally made me break down and buy Bioshock 2... Come to think of it, some mention of Bioshock 2 at the beginning could have allowed me to avoid some spoilers. Anyway, thanks for writing this!