Reviews for penumbra
ILikeShorts chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This is genius. Like pretty much all the other reviewers have said, I never would've thought of this idea, but now that I've read this it all seems to fit so perfectly. I like what you did with the repeated "Have you seen..." thing, and the ending was just... wow.
SunLight chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Very beautifully written. I hadn't seen the parallel between Janine and Silver until now. The ending is somewhat ambiguous, but you probably meant it for that way, and it fits with the tone of the piece. Nicely done.
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
*stares* I would've never thought of this. The connection between Silver and Janine is...beautiful.

This was amazing, really.
Farla chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
You wouldn't capitalize animal or mouse or dragon, so you shouldn't capitalize words like pokemon or pikachu or charizard. The only time you should capitalize it is if you're using it as the pokemon's name, ie, Ash's pikachu is called Pikachu. This is because you only capitalize when it's a proper noun, which are the names of places or things. Similar reasoning should be applied to any other words you're thinking of capitalizing, like telephone or trainer. Or professor.

Anyway, this was a nice character piece. You do a good job of tying together storyline and atmosphere, and the ending is a clever one.