Reviews for Love Found Me
When are you going to update this? I'm a little bummed I read this whole thing then realized you haven't updated it since 2013! Please continue this story it's really quite good for an B/A AU story!
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
This is heavenly! Please update soon, I want to see Angel do something stupid... Keep up the good work!
Anna Hermes chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
Hey , i just read your fanfic which is great , can't wait to read the update .btw can you tell me where can i find it, this whole story's getting me curious .Thanks
ElieS chapter 15 . 8/16/2014
I loved it all i think it's just amazing but where is the next chapter ? wanna kno what happens next !
Guest chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
When is the next chapter going to be updated?
MacKenzie Creations chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
Hi, I just read all 15 chapters and you are doing a good job! I can't wait for more. Please update soon. :-)

{{hugs}}

Mac
ARIANA WHITE chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
REALLY A CLIFFHANGER GRRRRRRRRRRRRR PLEASE UPDATE FAST
ba2006 chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
yay an update :) loved this chapter, looking forward to the next update :)
SMGbest chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
Great chapter!
I watched this Turkish series "What is the fault of Fatmagul?" ("Fatmagul'un sucu ne?") The girl was raped by three rich friends. To hush up the scandal their families pay off to her family, and forced her to marry (formally) the friend of these rapists, who were there during the crime, but didn't stop it. Very truly shows the process of this girl's revival. At first she wanted to commit suicide, then she was angry or apathetic, a psychologist has helped her a lot. Husband was always by her side, he's one not turn away from her, he felt a great guilt, he fell in love with her, even though she continued to hate him. A year after when he realized that she didn't forgive him, he went to the police and told the truth, and pleaded accomplice. And she couldn't keep silent any longer, she wanted the society to condemn her rapists, she wanted to live again. Her story was a very high-profile case in Turkey, and the rapists got their punishment. Two years after the rape, she really married to her husband, and they were expecting a child. It was a very long and painful process, one step forward and two steps back, but they could start a new happy life together. For me it's much easier to read this story now.
I completely agree with Buffy, another lawyer can frustrate her case, even Spike. Now Buffy needs a friend, a man who will always be there for her, which she could trust with her life, just then she can think about love and a future with him.
Joyce and Giles have chosen not a good time, it may be too confused for Buffy. I think that after the trial Buffy moves to her parents, and after a while she and Angel will begin to see each other. I hope, Angel realizes that he will have to take the first steps, because Buffy cann't do that, he needs to show a lot of love and patience.
I look forward to update))
ba2006 chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
yay loved this chapter, looking forward to the next update :)
NaudreyFan19 chapter 14 . 8/24/2012
Yay bangel kissage! can't wait for next chapter this was awesome.
SpyAgent001 chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
Glad Buffy could get all that out. I forgot how horrible Xander is here!
Aw, I still love Angel. Mr. Hart is a very cool character. I could see him being something of role model (at least for law) for Angel.
Oh, they finally kissed! I can't wait to see what happens! More B/A I hope.

L
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 14 . 8/20/2012
finally.
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 14 . 8/20/2012
Awesome chap but pleaz don't take as long with the update can't wait for it
SMGbest chapter 14 . 8/20/2012
Powerful chapter!
I always feel an attack of depression, when I read this story. But maybe it's not a bad, life isn't a fairy tale, and yes, it always goes on, no matter what. It will be great if Buffy fall in love, get married and be happy, but I still don't think that this will take the horror out of her mind...
Buffy is a very brave and emotionally strong, if she could look into the eyes of this monster Harris.
I wish the worst is over as soon as possible, and we can to enjoy a lot of bangel fluff. I would like you to focus on this story and update it often, it's the best in my opinion)
I look forward to the next chapter))