Reviews for What We Live For
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
I never finished this story so I decided to give it another go! Love it though:)
Sebastian12 chapter 45 . 4/15/2015
Holy $hi& ! This chapter is awesome !,!
Drake Silver chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
KATSURAGI! I know three anime characters (real and OC) with that name now:P
Drake Silver chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Wow. This is still very good. And by the "Not at all Maeda. Not at all." Was that a good complement, or bad?
X-Blaze99 chapter 59 . 7/10/2014
Hey thank you so much for writing this story. It was a real pleasure for me to read through it. But I have to say I think you went a bit overboard with the fight chapters. But I really liked the strory a whole lot. So please continue to write the stories you like.
GN-X chapter 59 . 7/9/2014
I was really busy the past few months and can't check fanfic much. I was really surprised to see this fanfic has been completed. Following this since the What we die for, I'm really glad that it ends really well.

I will be waiting for the side stories too btw
jeannot1978 chapter 55 . 6/15/2014
The three battles that i wanna see are Yui vs Ayase; Hisako vs Kurogami Homura; and Iwasawa Masami vs Todoroki Masaharu. Hopefully that will happen.
jeannot1978 chapter 50 . 6/15/2014
I like your presentation for greed and avarice... I think that you can do some pretty awesome follow-up stories on the members of the SSS with some stories of the SSS2. You have the imagination to create those stories... use it. Use it and bring new life to these ill-at-ease protagonists who are getting on with their interrupted lives. Take the reins and run with it. You know who is together and who will get together, so go with your gut feelings and create these after the afterlife stories. You'd be surprised as to how many fans you could get doing it.
jeannot1978 chapter 16 . 6/14/2014
I salute you for the service that you will be embarking on. I am a military brat that was unable to follow in my father's footsteps because of a hearing defect.(I'm legally deaf in one ear.) Thank you, and I hope that your tour of duty is everything that you hope it will be.

Good story so far. Very interesting character development as well. Keep it up.
jeannot1978 chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
I have one question: Do any of the SSS members (Yurippe & Co.) come back into play in the afterlife in this half?
Jhon 117 chapter 59 . 5/1/2014
it's a nice ending I must admit though there are still several people missing from this happy little picture.

you told us about Yuki, Yamato, Rei, Kou, Len, and Ein but you didn't tell us what happened to

Yukari, Iris, Yuuko, Takako, Awase, Kenji, Jinnai, Saya, Tenryuu, or some of the others...so admittedly I am curious about them.
PPsyrius chapter 59 . 4/29/2014
This is one of the best Angel Beats FFN I've ever read.

I will be waiting for your side stories
princessanastasia6467 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
nice
61wisampa chapter 54 . 3/2/2014
cooooool! but i have to say that i had to google who some of the Guardians are XDDD i forgot their names

but wow... i'm getting pumped up for the final battle! I hope Yurippe catches up. And Chaa haha they're gonna need all the help they could get XD

awesome work once again! i'm looking forward to the next chapter!
61wisampa chapter 53 . 2/13/2014
can i just say I love you?

in the most non-creepy way! I mean, just-wow! the Pride battle is... uuuurrggghhhh... so much feels... and it's funny... and it's heartbreaking... and really, my brain shouldn't be able to process all these emotions all at once but this is just...

Amazing. simply amazing. wow/ The long wait was so worth it. I'm looking forward to Wrath! :DD Satan is next