Reviews for Face is Ticklish
InACupFool chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
By the title, I thought this would be fluffy fluffing fluff but it was so good! I love stories that I can see and hear in my head as I read them. Kudos!
MxPerditus chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
This is written perfectly, omg xD It's sweet how Murdock knew he had to help in a silly way, and it worked.

I loved the imagery too! You can picture everything perfectly, as if it's playing out in an episode. I love it!
Catalina Leigh chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Aw, I loved this! So sweet, so in character, and so perfect! They really are a family, and Murdock and Face definitely act like the little brothers, with BA the protective big brother, and Hannibal the father. Your writing is really good. Great story!
Offline chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Oh, bravo! You reminded me of all of the reasons that I absolutely love that series. *grins* Namely, Face and Murdock...

But truly, this was a pleasure to read; and wonderfully written.

I look forward to returning and reviewing properly. Thank you so much for writing and posting this! Gramercy, and God bless!
loveit chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
loveit
thisler18 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
It was so good. It was nicely tied together
SqueakyTheDuck chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This is a really fantastic story. I love how you set the tone for the whole thing. It builds up very nicely. I could really feel the tension throughout. I like how B.A. takes the time to assess each of them - it shows that he really does care for them in his own way. And I love how Murdock knows exactly how to cheer Face up, and it's especially nice that he's so careful with his timing; he doesn't try it too soon, he waits a bit, and I think that probably really made a difference in the outcome. And Hannibal knowing all along is just so...Hannibal. And I like that he was counting on Murdock to do something to help. You've really captured the dynamic of these four. Great job!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
That was AWESOMELY CUTE! Poor Face good thing he has his family around for him...I loved that description of Face complaining about everything and anything except when it really mattered...

THANKS:"D
Mystic Angel 007 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I love Murdock’s playful side and all of your characterisations are perfect.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
That was fantastic! It was like reading a quick moment in an episode. Just a little bit of the guys being the guys. :)
k chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
awe, this is so sweet. I loved it.
Bumbersquatch chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
So good! I love friendship fics.

I found out that all the old A-Team episodes are on Instant Netflix, and now that I've read this, I might have to go back and watch them. All of them. I should not be allowed on the Internet...
PBIceCream chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Fantastic, I love it!
Ifrits Aeon chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
The perfect source of entertainment-Tickling. And how perfect is it that Murdock be the one to subject poor ol' Faceman to such a fate?
Vanidot chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Cute story! Thanks for the laugh I needed it. And thanks for no slashy stuff!