Reviews for Twenty Years
Awwww...its a gift, the way you have with words.
beautiful
PezPierceLL chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
OHHHH the fluff! Love it. hahaha
FalconTytus chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I'd like to congratulate you on this story - its beautiful and heart warming and beautiful.. - I've had it booked marked on my internet for such a long time and now I've finally read it - and I'm glad cos its like poetry that soo beautiful -it becomes part of your soul - you've managed to capture the beauty of everyday life and for that I congratulate you. :)
castlewalls7 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Love this love this love this I had a smile on my face the whole time
lele34110 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I almost wanted to cry ! 3
kp83 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Such a sweet little glimpse into their lives! You know, there are a lot of stories of how these two get together, but this little tidbit of how they have lived their lives raising kids and still together after all that time is just as beautiful. I wish that there were more of this. I love seeing how they fall in love and get together, but that is only the beginning of their love story...how they maintain that love for each other while becoming a family, raising kids, managing jobs, and life in general is the rest of that love story and I would love to see it. Nice job with this. I love it!
mad-cow-mama chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
So. True.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
It's sickening sweet and I loved it.
thankyouglee chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Crying! this is awesome. Just saw it. Thanks.
RazorbladesInMyHair chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
so. freakin. charming.
DarkBlueEyes.x chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
wow, thank you for this. it really is so sweet... I even feel a bit queasy from the awesomeness! To quote Santana at Breadstix, "WE'D LIKE MORE PLEASE!". Also, this inspired me to write another song about Brittana, if I finish it I will send you a link :)
purplefairywings chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I love it... So sweet. :)
sucker-for-a-romcom chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Wow. I'm in love with you right now.

I spent the past couple of days reading Influence, which whilst amazing, isn't half some bloody heavy stuff! This was a beautiful pick-me-up in contrast.

Moar of err'ything please!
Reading You chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This healed my heart a little, after spending my morning reading influence, which is incredible, by the way. Thank you for sharing your stories, it means a lot.
Lanter chapter 1 . 1/14/2011