Reviews for One Corner
christallh24 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Loved this, thanks! This was light-snack Gabby. And it was definitely De-Lish! I liked that Ziva was here and that she approved of Gabby. Tony/Ziva are like THE COUPLE of NCIS and yet, I don't read much of their fics because unfortunately, Tiva stories with interesting summaries had authors that tended to be *gags*McAbby*gags* fans. My McEwwAbby intolerance is extreme, I know but with show pushing them on the non-Tim/Abby (majorityofNCISfans), I can't stand the barest hint of a romance between them in fics. Wish I could come across a joint great Gibbs/Abby and Tony/Ziva story. Anyway, sorry to have gone off on a rant. Again, loved this lovely Gabby one-shot!

Christal
Nicky Reid chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
hmmmmmm
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
hot, festive, wonderful and adorable all at the same time!
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
"She wasn't counting on Vance's disapproval, either, but when she spins away from Ziva's desk into his path, he frowns at her. "Miss Sciuto." "Merry Christmas, Director." She keeps her exuberance in check, sensing that hugging him would be an overstep. "I thought we'd discussed the dress code issue." Together they look down at her outfit, and Abby scuffs a foot against the carpet uncomfortably. "Is it the skirt length, or the fact that it's a costume?" "Mainly, it's the skirt." She tugs at the hem of the dress, as if that will magically allow it to cover a higher percentage of her thighs. Bending over to do so, however, results in her flashing an extra inch of skin at Gibbs and Ziva, who are seated behind her. "Sorry. It's Christmas Eve, and I kinda get over-enthusiastic…" Vance allows a small smile past his bureaucratic attitude, telling her, "Right now, you're distracting most of my male employees, and maybe even some of the women." Abby glances over at Tony, who grins widely; McGee, who gives a slightly embarrassed shrug; Ziva, who rests her chin in her hand with a flirtatious wink; and Gibbs… Her skin heats as he gives a slow half-smile, one eyebrow rising ever-so-slightly; then he shakes his head and returns to his report. How can she spend tonight sleeping under the same roof as him, now that she's seen that? Okay, so the whole idea of this outfit was to see if he was interested, but she expected to have to check in with Ziva later to draw her conclusion. Shoving aside that whole train of thought, she turns back to Vance. "Point taken. I'll go back to my lab." "Head on home as soon as you finish any high priority tests," the Director says. "I know you've put in the overtime to deserve it." Nodding, she flees in the direction of the elevator, seeking solitude to process what she's just witnessed." - Jackie Vance and Henrietta Lang should IMO have themselves a talk with director Vance and convince him of how the dress code and a rigid interpretation thereof would stifle Abby's innate style and thus her work performance, IMO.

"Gibbs leaves the Navy Yard around an hour after Abby, who drops by his desk to tell him she'll 'meet him under the mistletoe'. What that means, he's not exactly sure." - Is Gibbs really that dim?

"And maybe some pizza. Do they do turkey pizza?" - IMO very possbily, since turkey is poultry and pizzas with chicken-based toppings do happen (though I would never have such a one again ever in my life after contracting food poisoning from one in the mid-1990s).
catgrl chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
About time Abby gets Gibbs for Christmas...
AbbyGibbs chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Awesome story, Amy as usual, Jo's lucky.
KouenTaisa chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I fail for not being around or reviewing/reading more but I found this in my inbox today when I got home work work and I just had to read it (even if it is 2:40 am). I love it.

As always. So freaking hot
Crying Crow chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I love your story. It's so... I don't know how to discribe. Just can say that it's incredible.
transcan chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Loved it! You always get the characters just right. Any chance there might be a Boxing Day followup?
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Oh My Goodness SO GREAT! CAN'T wait to read more..

Hugs and GREAT Job.. I wish there was more to her playfulness in the house.. Oh Can't wait to see what else she might have brought to be naughty with her... Hugs you GREAT Job Hope your Christmas was Wonderful!
Audacious chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
*THUD* :)
jrfanfrommo chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Love Love Love this story! As usual you knocked it out of the park! Keep em coming!
A for Antechinus chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Okay give me a few minutes, I need my heart to calm down...

Alrighty oh my, that was one amazing chapter. I am going to say that I loved it and this is an understatement. Thanks for the story, I am sure that Jo.R is not the only person that liked it. Cheers A
LJGgirlNCIS chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
:) WOW!
bbfan chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This is absolutely adorable! Nicely written. Sizzling! Thank you for sharing this!