Reviews for The World Only The Girls Know: Azalea Side
shuujin.takagi chapter 91 . 10/10
Me divertí mucho leyendo tu historia, gracias por escribir
shuujin.takagi chapter 66 . 10/6
Yo no comento fics hasta el ultimo capitulo pero debo decir que el que miyako se hiciera a un lado me entristece, este fic es el mejor que he leido de kami nomi y miyako es uno de mis personajes favoritos en este fic, debo decir que de verdad nunca espere que keima la eligiera a ella pero tampoco espere algo asi, me gusto mucho y gracias por escribir
Legacy Of Misspent Youth chapter 37 . 9/17
Great chapter as usual! Keep up the good work author-san.
You use the word 'GOD' too many makes very unplesant reading.
Wise.sarachi chapter 91 . 7/31
I cry like da girl. It over...huhuh.
x-MidnightReader-x chapter 89 . 6/26
I like where this is going. Ufufufu
x-MidnightReader-x chapter 64 . 6/21
YES! KeimaxChihiro moment! Oh my gosh YES!
x-MidnightReader-x chapter 41 . 6/15
x-MidnightReader-x chapter 36 . 6/14
I was stupid for a second and thought 'oh no! Elsie is eating herself!' I hope I'm not bothering anyone here because of my line of reviews
x-MidnightReader-x chapter 30 . 6/14
I'm reading a great story. I know this is really old but it's still pretty good :D
Well, I'm kinda scared now for Elsie but I just have to read on XD
x-MidnightReader-x chapter 12 . 6/11
:3 Me like
Lazeus chapter 50 . 2/21
even though it's a bit late. All i could say is...intresting, BE-A-U-TIFUL (kudos if someone gets the ace ventura reference). TWGOK just got a bit dark, instead of the red and white TWGOK it felt like i'm reading a green and grey themed version of it not to mention with a bit more drama. Still at chapter 50 and looking forward to the later chapters and i've enjoyed it so far.

You had me at chapter 50 (Ayumi fan right here)
ZanexAlice chapter 91 . 12/21/2014
The last 2 chapters.. dam n it was so intense.. I wished Tamiki Wakaki-san would like to create a manga with your story Wrathie-san.. I'm not satisfied reading while with imaginations though, it's too hard to know how the characters expressions looked like ehe and.. I doubt Keima felt nothing after erasing their memories about all the things he has given them to achieve their dreams, well at least he remembers the cheerish moments they've done together.. lol why am I texting this- *cough*

TWOGK: Azalea Side is the best fanfiction of all the fanficts I've read so far, I love it! I'll look forward to read your other ones! *V-sign*
Brelic chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
Hm, even though Elsie is just his fake sister, it is sort of unnatural to think of her as a love interest for Keima, That could just be me, I'm sure Elsie has fans in that department, but it does seem just a bit off.
Brelic chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
Another good chapter, but you mix up he, she and him, her all of the time, still the idea behind the story is great.