Reviews for The World Only The Girls Know: Azalea Side
Apollo04 chapter 1 . 8/8
From Rin all the way to Miyo.
I have captured over a thousand girls.
Unknown to Bad Ends,
Nor to failure.

Sounds like a verse of Unlimited Capturing Work, lol.
SixRay chapter 91 . 6/24
As much as I love this fiction,the ending just ruined it for me. Since the beginning all signs hinted towards a Kanon ending but in the final few chapters the abruptly changes to a Elsie ending without much of development compared to Kanon. It might be because of bias but I hated the ending. It could've been executed better either with a Kanon ending or Elsie ending with proper development. I would still give this a sold 8.7 since for the most part the characters were developed well and the concept of having Keima work with the girls through out the year instead of the small sub-plot in the Manga and OVA in the Anime was really nice. I'm stupid though for thinking that you would read this even after the last chapter of ST was years ago. I still havemhopenthough
Cryocene chapter 91 . 1/29
At this point, I am just going to accept that you are incredible. I finished all 91 chapters in one day, and it's totally, completely engaging. Although I found the climax of this story to be less than your usual standards... it's awesome regardless AND it's just part of a trilogy anyway.

It was a great read, I am glad I got to read this.
Guest chapter 62 . 11/26/2016
I hate that manipulative manager. How come the god himself isn't teaching her a lesson yet?
Guest chapter 41 . 11/26/2016
Yay! The Kanon ship is going full speed. So glad Keima said he likes her.

You know, I'd rather read Keima x Kanon chapter than the rather boring 2B pencils focused chapters. I couldn't care less about 2B pencils.
Guest chapter 38 . 11/26/2016
I wanted more Kanon and less 2B pencils... but oh well.

And Elsie Should NOT be a love interest. She's the sister figure... that's what her role in Keima's life is. Turing her into a love interest is not the way to go.
myfavoritestories chapter 90 . 11/25/2016
A great story, but I do have a few quips. Reading the summary, you expect a story where the girls Keima conquered regain their memories and there is drama regarding that premise and the story starts that way. Then you completely divert from that premise and go into a drama regarding music and bands. The Weiss, most of the other girls, and the important parts of the original story are completely ignored. Heck you even have his teacher dropping hints, some old girls confessing or getting interested, then throw it all away with a mind wipe. The story wasn't bad, but I found myself losing interest as every chapter I read, I kept thinking, "Is this the part where other girls who remembered come back? Is this the part where the memories and the premise of the original story play a role?" Also, while I realize some chapters may have not been released when you wrote your first chapter, important parts of the original story feel like an elephant in the room, like Tenri, the goddesses, vintage, etc.

In short, a good story, but I feel like it kind of deviates from the original story in terms of theme, especially given what I expected from your summary. Imagine if I wrote a story with a summary, "The goddesses and Keima have to deal with Satyr and the other girls are slowly regaining their memories" but then 80% of the story is a love triangle drama between Haqua and Elsee.
MrSomeWhatNiceGuy chapter 91 . 11/7/2016
Damn this was a long one. And It was a good one. Thank you for all the effort you put into writing this story. Even if you finished this story three years ago.
InfernoStorm4444 chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Did you just use the aria for Unlimited Blade Works on dating sim heroines...
D4rkG0ds chapter 75 . 3/29/2016
Great story and great original premise that I don't think I've seen anywhere else. Keep up the good work!
shuujin.takagi chapter 91 . 10/10/2015
Me divertí mucho leyendo tu historia, gracias por escribir
shuujin.takagi chapter 66 . 10/6/2015
Yo no comento fics hasta el ultimo capitulo pero debo decir que el que miyako se hiciera a un lado me entristece, este fic es el mejor que he leido de kami nomi y miyako es uno de mis personajes favoritos en este fic, debo decir que de verdad nunca espere que keima la eligiera a ella pero tampoco espere algo asi, me gusto mucho y gracias por escribir
Legacy Of Misspent Youth chapter 37 . 9/17/2015
Great chapter as usual! Keep up the good work author-san.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/8/2015
You use the word 'GOD' too many times...it makes very unplesant reading.
Wise.sarachi chapter 91 . 7/31/2015
I cry like da girl. It over...huhuh.