Reviews for The World Only The Girls Know: Azalea Side
Lazeus chapter 50 . 2/21
even though it's a bit late. All i could say is...intresting, BE-A-U-TIFUL (kudos if someone gets the ace ventura reference). TWGOK just got a bit dark, instead of the red and white TWGOK it felt like i'm reading a green and grey themed version of it not to mention with a bit more drama. Still at chapter 50 and looking forward to the later chapters and i've enjoyed it so far.

P.S
You had me at chapter 50 (Ayumi fan right here)
ZanexAlice chapter 91 . 12/21/2014
The last 2 chapters.. dam n it was so intense.. I wished Tamiki Wakaki-san would like to create a manga with your story Wrathie-san.. I'm not satisfied reading while with imaginations though, it's too hard to know how the characters expressions looked like ehe and.. I doubt Keima felt nothing after erasing their memories about all the things he has given them to achieve their dreams, well at least he remembers the cheerish moments they've done together.. lol why am I texting this- *cough*

TWOGK: Azalea Side is the best fanfiction of all the fanficts I've read so far, I love it! I'll look forward to read your other ones! *V-sign*
Brelic chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
Hm, even though Elsie is just his fake sister, it is sort of unnatural to think of her as a love interest for Keima, That could just be me, I'm sure Elsie has fans in that department, but it does seem just a bit off.
Brelic chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
Another good chapter, but you mix up he, she and him, her all of the time, still the idea behind the story is great.
Brelic chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
The story is really captivating, though there are some kinda bad grammer issues at times. Also I'm not sure why you limited the number of girls capable of taking a lead role here, maybe just to keep yourself from being overwhelmed by managing so many personalities? Anyway this is a very interesting story.
Brelic chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
This chapter was cleaner grammatically, but also the plot was also improved. The plot thickens. I look forward to what comes next.
Brelic chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
Very interesting concept so far, there are a few grammatical errors that stand out as really obvious to me, but over all a good story so far.
Guest chapter 91 . 8/2/2014
Hello Wraithe Winsre, I just want to say from the bottom of my heart that I really love all your TWGOK Fanfics and read all of them. Personally, I feel that your endings are better than the actual end of the manga. Anyway, I'm writing this review on Azalea Side as sort of a request and a wish. It's been over a year since the ending to this Story with it being the first of a trilogy. So I was wondering if u could at least start on the third story by now as it has been over a year. Of course, I won't make you do it, and it's your story. Please keep in mind however that this story was one of your best. Thank you so much for writing these stories and please finish this trilogy that you started and gave me a reason to read.
Guest chapter 89 . 7/17/2014
Psycho- "you know who" is amazing.
Guest chapter 73 . 7/17/2014
I've been reading this full tilt the last couple days and I'm blown away. I feel lucky to have started so late because I'm binge reading the heck out of your work. The characters feel so real and the writing makes it a pleasure to read, not a chore. Thank you so much for all your hard work!
Jonas chapter 91 . 4/16/2014
Great story! I have been reading it the past few days. It took a while but was worth it! You can clearly see how you grew as a writer (to the better in my opinion). Chapter 90 was without doubt THE scene with the most impact and I applaud you for this! Congrats!

I admit that I didn't really like the last chapter (but hey, in the end it's the writer's choice). Not because he didn't chose any girl but because you pulled a deus ex machina with letting everyone forget their memories about what Keima did. Knowing the manga, to pull something off like that would need a lot of energy of New Hell and neither am I convinced that it was very necessary (except for Kanon perhaps), but meh... I had a good read and that's what counts. Once again: congrats!
Guest chapter 54 . 3/2/2014
nice little twist. adds drama
Arsonist chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
it’s good to have many reviews, but when its number exceeds more than the combined number of fave and follows, it becomes unhealthy for the fic. i for one almost ignored this fic cuz of the numbers. but well, as far as i see, this is a good fic. though it lacks the reference for the recent twgok events.
pltrgst chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
keima is not a NEET but a geek.
W1ckedF1ction chapter 91 . 12/7/2013
And that's a wrap:) it was an amazing story, and journey... It is an honor that u decided to share,this with everyone on fan ... Honestly this is more than a fanfiction... Because it did more than ignite the burning flames of my inner fan-boy... It sucked me in and didn't let go till the very last full stop... Like I was reading a Harry Potter book for the very first time :) I think that's enough of my rants though.. So I look forward to the rest of the trilogy... And wish u much success in future endeavors.

10/10 from me