Reviews for The Universal Language Of Love
wait-till-you-read-book-seven chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I love this so much! And Russian!Cas & Gabe is amazing.
Rebeccamoviestar1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
it was... AWSOME !
I loved it !
I love that you made Castiel a virgin, (it's somethink that define Cas in a way because I'm pretty sure lot of angels have had ''occasions'' but Cas is different he's kinda unique ) and it's pretty rare in AU and it worked well in the story.
so good job :)
I enjoyed reading that story and the title is perfect :)
xBeautifullyxxShatteredx chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Loved the story! Just about made me cry lol this is definitely a favorite.
Lopithecus chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This is a few years old but I must say that I love this story. It was sweet and I loved how Dean and Cas had this secret language with signs. :)

Great story! ;)
a-slave-to-love chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY
ThePunkyNerd chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Ahh! So freakin' amazing! I cried!
ShakespearesAlexa chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This was wonderful! Thank you for writing it!
K Peaches chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Awesome story. Amazing, superb, glorious, magnificent, splendid, perfect! This is one of the best stories I have read in a long long time and oh my gosh, when Castiel and Dean had their staring contest... my inner fangirl was going insane. I love how you managed to capture their chemistry and portray their strong relationship, even though they didn't speak the same language, and it was so moving that I just want to find some really hot Russian and invite him into my house ...although that might not work as well in the real world... Anywho, I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story and P.S. I LOVE your profile picture! Castiel's side glance is really hot and the 'I own Dean Winchester, Bitches' made me laugh so hard.
LolliPopLoveChild chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
So adorable, squealed like hell. I love your portrail of them, really spot on. :D
UndercoverMoffat chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh. My. Godstiel. I don't really review all that often but dude that was so frigging beautiful that I had to. It was written great and the emotion and the plot and my Cass I am speechless!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
LOL!I love the end!*Im-all-smiley*
Loved this! Love conquers all!
winchestersareawesome chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wow. That. was. amazing.

Can I just say how much I love everything you write? Nah, you probably know that. Buuuuut I am a rebel so I'm saying anyway : You are an incredible talented writer and i really, really wish you'll never stop writing things like this
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This story felt kinda bittersweet but it was still awesome :)
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Omg this was adorable!
smartcookie913 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
i thought your story was really neat! yay for google translate!

p.s. i apologize for cyber stalking you and your stories. i can't help it. your a great writer and i enjoy reading your stuff.