Reviews for A Circus of Witches
marizzlechan chapter 55 . 11/13/2016
What an amazing story. I loved every bit of it. Also, kudos for the mention of hemiplegia. I suffer from it (also on my left side, like Nor) and it was great to see a fanfiction acknowledge it - it doesn't happen that often. Anyway, I can't believe this is the end! Was a sequel ever posted? It's impossible to live without one!
Guest chapter 28 . 2/10/2014
Love song
Take me or leave me
Just haven't met you yet
aprilsnowstorms chapter 36 . 10/16/2013
This is my favorite chapter. :)
aprilsnowstorms chapter 28 . 10/15/2013
Easy, Love song is the first one but im not exactly sure who its by, I do know the song though, Take me or leave me from rent sang by idina menzel the original Maureen and Elphaba and just haven't met you yet by micheal buble. I freaking love this story.
nursejoy7 chapter 55 . 7/31/2013
D: *gasp* Oz! you have to finish the fic about the sequel of this one I need to know what will happen to my favorite couple ever! GO Elphie go save you lover!
Guest chapter 55 . 3/2/2013
This ending is horribly sad! Please do an alt ending T.T
Think Bot chapter 55 . 10/15/2012
So I sat here, through 55 chapters, and you end it like THAT? I swear upon ALL that ANYONE loves, that if you said no sequel, I would have hunted you down and beaten you. Don't mind the fact that I'm slightly drunk either.
Emeralicious chapter 55 . 2/15/2012
Just read this story the...I don't know, third time! It gets better every time! I hope you're going to continue the sequel, keep up the good work!
SlytherinRiter chapter 16 . 12/30/2011
Indiana! What are YOU doing here?
Yelene-ryudream chapter 55 . 12/19/2011
I'll admit that this story has been really confusing. There have been so many twists and turns. But it has been a fun journey. I worry about Liir (and now Nor). Elphaba and Glinda haven't made very good parents so far. Nessa takes care of him more than they do. I wonder if you based Sarima's power off of the succubus from Charmed. Some of the lines are the same. The ending makes me think of the pilot of the new TV series Once Upon a Time. Well I'm off to see the sequel. Thanks for the enjoyable (if highly confounding) read.
Elphiethegreen chapter 55 . 12/16/2011
Nay it's finished!

I am awaiting the sequel :)
EmZ711 chapter 54 . 9/18/2011
I love this story so much! It's wonderfully written and the plot stays interesting and doesn't lag behind. Please update soon!
Noir43 chapter 53 . 7/17/2011
I liked it better up until their honeymoon, back when Elphaba acted as the night in shining armor, solving riddles and risking her life for Galinda. It was when the big enemy was annoying Morrible, having Elphaba even die once, always having the 2 of them showing how much in love they were, and how unstoppable the pair were. They just lived happily in the circus, where they belonged, and where there personalities fit so perfectly.

But now all there is, is Sarima trying to steal Elphaba away, two kids who are more likely to be raised by Nessa than the actual parents, lots of screaming and yelling, Galinda acting almost psycotic trying to be the hero, and living an unhappy life as Eminent Throp, letting there very personalities slip away. :'(
Noir43 chapter 34 . 7/16/2011
You just had to kill Elphaba off and make me cry, didn't you? :'(
KaiRoberts chapter 52 . 7/3/2011
The tension between the two scenes is fantastically written. Galinda's frustration and Elphaba's struggle match up quite nicely. Now, I sit on the edge of my seat, hoping the scene will continue on. *In a movie commercial voice* On the next thrilling tale, find out if Galinda can save her wife in time. Can Elphaba find a way to get herself free? Will Sarima stop before it's too late? Find out next time!