Reviews for Albertine
Rebadams7 chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
sordid is the web we leave

in so practice we decive

lies to self and lie to heart

woo with licenteous basened heart

is there gold within the dross

would innocence lift to light

dust desbasement end in loss

twisted takes this cupid flight

I enjoyed meeting you in Vegas

what a captivating, dark vision you share

thanks

Reb
alisapay1 chapter 11 . 4/14/2012
I like this very different version of Edward and hope to see more soon! Thanks for writing!
InspiredByLemons chapter 11 . 3/19/2012
Uuungh!

When I first read through this chapter I had no idea that the lyrics came from a song. But they fit so well!

I love the way he's trying so desperately hard to let her find her own way to him, though I fear his resolve is breaking. I imagine his torture, as he writhes in her bed, intent on soaking up her scent and imparting his own in a bid to draw her to him.

Sensual, sexual, dark and deep - you know I love your prose, E's. Believe in yourself. You have a gift.

CC x
SleepMyBella chapter 11 . 3/19/2012
I enjoy reading your story so much! It's mesmerizing. I love it! I look forward to reading more.

Thank you!
xIGiveUpx chapter 11 . 3/19/2012
Love note, as in his scent?

The poem is very beautiful. He really knows no boundaries! Love his darkness.
gardenlilie chapter 11 . 3/19/2012
Excellent. Colorful and moving.
tsm0836 chapter 11 . 3/19/2012
This story is like a dark poem. The way you describe Edwards thoughts and actions it is creepy yet hypnotic. Thanks for writing and sharing your words.
Camilla10 chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
Cam you add a recap? I have forgotten everything about the story. Of course if I put it on alert thatre must have been some reason.
InspiredByLemons chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
E's, I was just trying to work out why I hadn't yet read and/or reviewed this chapter, when I noticed the date you uploaded it.

Of course! I was in the States at the time, and didn't always have easy internet access!

So glad I popped by to see if you'd updated. And once again, your chapter (short as it is) has left me breathless. Please don't stop writing this story - it's so different, so dark, so mysterious and appealing.

I'm looking forward to more...

CC x
Fliberty chapter 10 . 11/19/2011
So dark.

I can't decide if I want Bella to come to him or run away as far as she can from him.

I want to know what he wants from her but I'm worried for her at the same time.
Fliberty chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
Edward experience of the La Push boundary was unexpected. It's an interesting idea that the thoughts of the tribal ancestors would remain after they had gone and would protect the tribe.
Fliberty chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
This is so creepy. I'm not sure what he wants more, to love her or kill her so that she can't love anyone but him.
DreamQuill chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
This is like wolf Jacob. Edward has been in love with Bella since the womb. I don't know where this is going but I'm interested.
DreamQuill chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Well it drew me in with the sexiness. I want to see where this goes.
Lona W. Hall chapter 10 . 10/21/2011
Lol, i was a gentleman so I let her know i wanted to finger her... Love it!