Reviews for New You
Tenshi D. Sylviana chapter 6 . 8/24
Kawaii!
Never thought of myself as a fangirl till now~
L IS SO CUTE!
love this!
Tenshi D. Sylviana chapter 5 . 8/24
Yes, Misa-b*7c#, he's cuter than you. Always had been, always will be.
I never liked her.
Too...spoiled.
Madgirl2424 chapter 11 . 6/24
Please make more and please if Light ever regains his memories have him kill Misa in the most gruesomest way as possible please and thank you.
Nike Scarlet chapter 6 . 3/16
IM GONNA DIE FROM THE SHEER ABOUT OF CUTENESS.
Hmm. This is a very well written story. I' Light shipper, so I would enjoy it if you managed to make L adult again, in about 4 chapters, and then make L and Light get it on (and add the "L suspecting Light of being Kira and handcuffs and tennis etc.") Peace.
-G
anon chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
Make misa come to loght and be like "oh why do u care about that brat he should be dead you should love me im an asshole" then lights gonna be all loke "fuck you fuck you so much you now what screw it (bam!) there i hit misa in the face im gonna get my death note and kill her" and misa iy like" WAAAAAH I WANTED U TO LOVE ME!" and then L comes and is like " light doesent love ya you bitchy witch yo ass goin to jail you stupid ass mofo" there i reviewed! Seriously ththough yoi have a great story! Keep up the good work!
samsung chapter 11 . 11/10/2015
Gosh! I love every single part of this story from the beginning 'till what you have updated so far! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'M DYING TO KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN!
Animelover267 chapter 9 . 11/4/2015
STOP MAKING L CRY IT'S MAKING ME CRY (︿) I KEEP TELLING MYSELF TO STOP READING SO I DON'T CRY AND I CAN'T BECAUSE IT'S TOOOOOO GOOOOOOD •﹏• L is too adorable, keep up the good work. (_)
midnightstars12 chapter 11 . 10/1/2015
What happened to the story I'm in love with it!
Vanillalove chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
Could you please write something where L is an adult again and there's a thunderstorm at headquarters and he freaks out and cries and all that fluffy stuff. And everyone can comfort him...PRETTY PLEASE WITH THE CUTEST LITTLE CHERRY ON TOP!
Peace chapter 11 . 4/1/2015
Well, I really liked this and although I am aware it's been put on hiatus, I'm hoping for an update soon. -.-
...Still hoping...
Also, as you seem to be running out of plot ideas, maybe:
-Explain L's 'dark' past

-Begin a new arc which contains an explanation for how L has been turned into child

-Maybe, for example, Watari actually knows how L has been turned into a child. Maybe start a new side case and while the group are investigating, they notice some odd things like child experimenting. Or maybe L turned himself into a kid as a defense against something no-one knows and remembers.
-Enter characters from e.g. Wammy's house. Or Mikami. Or Naomi Misora.
-How can L return to his original self? Do something unexpected. For example, he has to die and then be revived. Does Watari know how?

Anyway, great fic and I hope you found my ideas useful. :)
Please feel free to use any of the examples I have given if you continue to write this. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/1/2015
This is Misa-bashing.
...
Misa would probably not reject him, actually... She's OOC here, because you portrayed her as a bad person, whereas she would probably find L cute BEFORE the photo shoot.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
Lol, loved the ending line of this chap.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
Aww, this is really cute so far. Well done.
Exogenesis Symphony Fm7 chapter 11 . 1/6/2015
glad youre back!

Id love to see L arguing with Light,or... whatver your idea I also love to see next update.