Reviews for Geek in the Black and White
schizotinkatana chapter 1 . 7/14
Don't worry, you don't need to visit a therapist. There are many fics like this out there (Poison Apple), and this is one of the best ones I've read.
Jick chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
I remember reading this fic a long tI'm ago and I've been looking for it forever! Glad I found it. Anyways, I really love your interpretation of America/Alfred in this story. I agree with that America/Alfred is a sadistic genius on the inside, but he puts his good intentions on his sleeve. There should more fics like this.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Alfred, you Damn Evil Genius !

Oh poor Arthur... (or not really, but still...)

So basically they Both are 'sick'. (and not in perverted way, Thank Goodness!)

but still... kind of Awesome... (Gosh, I must be sick)

About "Did you know animals can be gay too?", I personally think they aren't gay or straight or whatever. Just, because if they reach 'puberty'(?) or heat, they can have sex to anyone. Or if they have so much affection to each or same being.
I have cats... 5 males 1 female.
Fangirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Oh my god! You have no idea how long I have been searching for such a UsUk lemon...errr...I mean fic! Lol! Absolutely marvellous! Al is as charming as he is sexy XD I am loving Al here! What a hot badass...mamma mia! You highlighted the love-hate aspect of their relationship...great work! Artie is a typical tsundere here I see... And Al is a killer specimen! An unique yet highly intruguing fic indeed! Also I am grateful for the sequel...fantastic job! I thoroughly enjoyed ds awesumazing piece...I can never thank u enough for ds...Thank u Thank u thanks again.
Don't Judge Me Badly chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I love smart Alfred I got here from seeing the summary of Rule of Thumb, so now I continue reading this series until I can actually get to read Rule of Thumb
Bai-Marionette chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
...I feel as though I'm in love with this story and you for writing it...
Gott bless USUKUS! (and Hetalia, long live our righteous countries forever!)
AnayssaLovesU chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
You really should continue this. :D I want a sequel or an epilogue!
801Fujoshi chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is simply amazing. I loved it! Criminal America and Cop England. Me gusta. America was an evil genius! Bonus points because he's usually portrayed as stupid XD Brilliant.
AHHH BUT chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Sequel please ; 3 ; /
Yaoi-Mayer chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
That. Was. Wickedly awesome! I'm seriously stunned. I wasn't really into this pairing before, but I definitely am now.

You made a great job writing this. :D
Annie chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I'm definitely favoriting it! I love the artwork on it as well!

Good job!
hiyonnn chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
D; You absolutely have to write a sequel...if you don't have one yet.
Animefreak Rin chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This story was pretty fucking awesome!

And there's nothing wrong with writing a rape sex scene ever once in a while. It is a fact that rape(consenually) is one the top fantasies for women, they say that women fantasize about it because it releases them of the responsibility of the act.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »