Reviews for I Am No Angel
parakeetwuvs chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
Fuckin loved it, babe. ;)
Cannibals Welcome chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
All fairytales started out dirty, if you're talking about the Grimm's.
Cannibals Welcome chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
Last dialogue line... *laughlaughlaughcan'tbreathe*
Cannibals Welcome chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
yarn... *splutter*... EXPLOSION?
ktravierso chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
Good job. I loved the story.
Panda Blitz chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
Lol Poor Poor Adam, I feel for him, I really do.

Usually I don't like Beauty and the Beast based fics, but I loved this one. Love how Sam was a huge clock instead of the short one as in the movie, and I thought it was adorable how Gabriel went inside on him when he was a clock, so cute :D
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
SoAdam walks in on Cas and Dean in the stables, Anna and Joshua in the garden and then Sam and Gabe in the library, poor kid. Although, Deans statement at the end was pretty funny.
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 13 . 12/4/2012
Adam, come on if your relationship with Michael is anything like Sam and Gabe's then of course it'll be dirty.
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
Awww adorable! Bobby you have nothing to worry about Cas and Dean they belong together.
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
D'awww Adam, poor dear. But yet so adorable.

Aww Cas * hugging him carefully avoiding hitting his wings* of course Dean loves you, he's just too set on bein all "manly" to properly express it.
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
" Adam didn't seem to notice him at all. Instead, he was examining himself and exclaiming, "Finally, I've got my dick back!" As he went chasing after Gabriel, Sam thought those words summed the whole situation up perfectly." okay I about died laughing when I read that.

Not that if you decided to up the rating we don't all know wht'd happen now. (hint hint wink wink)
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Oh shit oh shit oh shit! Damnit Dean you had better somehow live through this! And Cas please be alright.
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
Oh good lord Sam, it's not what you think, he's trying to be romantic but then again this is Gabe we're talking about here.

Aww Adam, I hope for all of your sakes that the curse gets broken soon. Then at least you'll be in a better shape to proclaim that wether or not either of you realize it that you and Michael are in love.

Michael, you are worried about Adam because you love him, also why you can't get him out of your head.
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Haha I know that reason you were so worried about wether or not Adam smashed into a million little pieces or not as he put it, it's because you love him Michael. You sir are in love with a person currently cursed into the shape of a teacup.

Aww Adam * reaching over and picking up the tea cup shaped man and hugging him* darling, how do you know nothing will ever come of it, come on think about Michael's reaction to you possibly getting hurt. He damn near had a heartattack at the thought you you injured or even dead.
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
Gabriel get your head out of your ass , figuratively speaking of course and realize that Cas is first of all not trying to steal Sam from you and secondly is right Sam will love anything you do for him because you did it.
Dean, Cas is not coming on to Sam you stupid.
Dean you are a first class idiot, that change in expression was hurt. Cas thought it meant that you didn't actually love him because you said that asking him to marry you was a mistake.
Oh damn, Bobby had better be okay.