Reviews for Together and Equal
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
I want salmon soup now. XD

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
coeurgryffondor chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This was so sweet and I loved it. The opening was my favorite part, it was perfect in every way, shape, and form. The progression was magnificent and even the smutty mcsmutty was endearing and perfect.
HiHi-Ai too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
1) I loved this because it wasn't like the other smutt i've read about this couple. It wasn't straight out sex where all they care about is screwing each other. It didn't have this huge sex scene that ends in 'i love you's. It was passionet and real and grounded, good stuff.

2) So when I post my fanfics online I put silly little authors notes in the beginning and end, most of which make very little sense. At the end when it said 'creamy salmon soup' I was like 'Wow! This person is even more random than me!' It truely astonished me that someone would be more random than myself. Only after I read the reviews to this story (cause i'm a bored little stalker) did i realize it was a footnote for the meal Finland was going to cook. So after feeling like a huge fail I wondered if you put that footnote there not only to say what the dish was but to amuse your readers and make them feel silly because i'm sure half of us didn't realize it was a footnote until later. Or maybe that just seems like something i would do.

3) Yes i get very excited over small sentances like 'creamy salmon soup'.
BonsaiBabe chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
:3 Aww... this was adorable. And the way you wrote it made it seem less like smut and more... i dunno... classy. I liked it.
Xx.ErAgOnFrEaK711.xX chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
OM NOM NOM! Delicious sexiness... just the way I like it ;D

~ Suri
Koimatsu-Chan chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
AW! Such a cuteeee story! ;A; - I enjoyed it oh so muuuuuch~! Good work!

~Koimatsu-Chan
Yuri-Vampire-Mistress chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
So hot i loved it, especially the footnote about the creamy soup, That made it even better XD
LibraSweets chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Omg, this is so great and fabulous ;;u;; I love this kind of fluff!
Espresso Yourself chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
One thing I can say. I like laxsoppa. This is also really I awesome! What really amused me is that I was reading this incredibly cute, sexy scene. Then, I saw the asterisk and looked and saw creamy salmon soup. It made me smile.

Wow, that didn't make much sense. What I've written, that is. I guess, all in all, good job! :)
inmywildestdazedreams chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
At the end I laughed cause I saw the foot note about the salmon soup and it was such a huge contrast with the sex scene

Sorry I'm a strange girley :D
AlexLeFee chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
love it!
marimo89 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
How sweet! I love the way you portray these two as a couple. They're my favorite because I imagine them being so intimate with one another and you nailed it perfectly!

As a side note, and it's possibly because I'm slightly immature, but I saw "creamy salmon soup" at the end and was like, "wtf?" until I realized it was a cliffnote. I'm such a freaking dork. XD

Anyhow this is going straight to my favorites. Can't wait to see more from you! :D
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I liked it :3
YPrincess chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This was amazing. It was NOTHING compared to what I read before. I love it -heart-
AngelicDemon97 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
so cute~ i liked this :D well written sufin is always hard to come by~