Reviews for Divine
Anonymous Mouse chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
The only way this Norwegian Nights garbage could become anymore convoluted is if there were flashbacks to previous contests. This is... I don't even know what this is.
Feuerfliegen chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
oh yeah an silverhelsinki u know since im pretty much your biggest fan or something right? can you do a story on tarkan please i don't care what is about. he's always one of the names said for entering into turkey eurovision but i dont think he really wants to do it. so yeah, doesnt matter if you dont though, just a suggestion
Feuerfliegen chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
oh man poor sebastien he has all those people round his house thats so mean
A French Person chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Oh, and there's a second chapter. Ok, what is with this bullshit about Les Fatals Picards having to move to Switzerland because people tried to 'torch their houses'? (!) I mean come on, seriously? I don't even like LFP and you're making me feel sorry for them! I feel sorry for them having to be in this terrible fanfiction! And what's this about Patricia Kaas wanting to write her song in English? She did not want to write her song in English! ARRRRGH! You're making me mad!

Oh, and I don't get the comments about 'the British entry taking a gun into the Eurovision hotel' or whatever. That just made no sense. What the hell? I also noticed quite a lot of anti-British sentiment while reading this. Can you please stop that? It's horrible to read such things.

-A French Person
A French Person chapter 1 . 1/1/2011

Ahem, apologies, but, you seem to have a few misconceptions about France. Let me clear those up for you.

1) Sébastien Tellier (note the é) did not get his house surrounded by protesters! I mean come on, there was a little bit of a fuss over his song being partly in English, but it did not reach these levels of extremes!

2) We do not talk the Eurovision this seriously! This is ridiculously over the top!

Why oh why do I get the feeling you do not like France?
Test chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
What is this? Damn, the French are always so serious.