Reviews for A Monster By Any Other Name
Answers chapter 44 . 4/24
Love your story. I especially love your Dean, he's just perfect. Looking forward to the update.
Char chapter 44 . 4/23
I sure hope that you have not abandoned this story. Especially since it has been over two months since you updated. This is such a great story I would hate for it not to have an ending.
nazurath92 chapter 14 . 4/16
I hope with all hope that Sam is done with that fucking place it was really making me mad very very mad but I have too let you know this you are a good writer I got to hand it to you I'm hooked on this story just to see what happens next even if it's kind of painful but you did warn us readers so I thank you for the story it's very appreciated :)
lil joker 1989 chapter 44 . 3/30
Awesome chapter :)
YukiFenikkusu chapter 44 . 2/21
4 days straight, reading in my classes, breaks at work I'd read, late nights resulting in 2 hours of sleep and here I am, crushed, dying for more, oh holy hell this story, it's just. Perfect. I mean, Sam is adorable after camp, and dean is sexy as always and the way he takes of Sammy and his mini freak outs like 'did I give Sammy the right salad now because he has an iron deficiency' is something I can dean doing because he cares and I love it and the hunting and everything, I'm so stoked for the next chapter
DarkWalker667 chapter 44 . 2/17
Just got all caught up (why did I ever stop reading?) and am hooked all over again! I love everything about this story. Sam's symptoms and attitude are perfect, and Dean is such a sweetheart! Can't wait for the next update! Keep up the very VERY good work!
Jkf340 chapter 44 . 2/14
Oooooo I really liked seeing Sam take care of dean.
sarah chapter 44 . 2/13
Wow! Great work
Sam surely improved alot, wonderful how far he went to save Dean.
Sam's comment about being blind before really intrigued me, hope you get Dean explore this more or at least give us a flashback or something.
Excellent indeed
Hope for more soon
gothpandaotaku chapter 44 . 2/12
*runs around squealing from how fantastic this was*
Amazing. AMAZING. It was PERFECT. Dean depending on Sam like that, for the first time... *shivers* it was incredibly interesting to see how they handled having their roles reversed; it understandably made them a little u comfortable. I think my favorite thing about this chapter was bloodthirsty, badass Sam. I think it unnerves Dean that Sam may not be as innocent as he thinks he is. Love. It. I want more of that Sam.
The kiss made me die inside a little, in the best way.
I already can't wait for more! XD
Magic Cabbage chapter 44 . 2/10
Wowza, Sam is such a badass when he's hunting and all protective of Dean.
I think this situation really added something to their dynamic/relationship. It's interesting to see Dean as the more dependent one for a change. Great chapter!
LeeMarieJack chapter 44 . 2/10
That was an exciting and interesting chapter. Nice work. I'm looking forward to your next one.
Deborahpflover chapter 44 . 2/10
I really wasn't expecting Dean to get cursed to blindness, but it was sure cute to see Sam so determened to fix it.
SPN Mum chapter 44 . 2/9
That totally sucked that Dean lost his sight for a bit, but it sure showed Sam that Dean totally trusts him. It was good for Sam to know that he is capable to handle things on his own, even if he doesn't like to. I'm glad that Sam was able to convince Justin to get Dean's sight back. I can just imagine how they will celebrate when they get to their next motel. lol
RogueStorm84 chapter 44 . 2/9
I knew this chapter would be worth the wait and man was I right! This chapter was spectacular. I felt so bad for Sam and Dean but mainly Dean because he was pretty much useless. I eagerly await next chapter with bated breath
SoBadAtBeingGood chapter 43 . 1/7
Just read this whole story in two days. It's been a wild ride.

I can't wait for more though! And I'm really curious to see how Sam's potential supernatural-ness is going to eventually manifest itself.