Reviews for A Monster By Any Other Name
RogueStorm84 chapter 50 . 3/7
HOLY CRAP! that was the hottest thing I have ever read! I'm glad they finally got to that point. Can't wait for more
lil joker 1989 chapter 50 . 2/13
This was awesome. I'm happy to see the time they had together was beautiful.
Night Nymph chapter 50 . 2/13
Oh, I am so happy for Sam. He has been wanting this for so long and worrying that he wouldn't be able to share this with Dean.

And you wrote it so beautifully.

I know how much work goes into writing a story like this, and I want you to know that the effort is appreciated. I will wait (im)patiently for your next chapter, because you always make it worth the wait.
an chapter 49 . 12/18/2016
please keep writing! this story has made me cry more than a few times - but in a good way
lil joker 1989 chapter 49 . 9/11/2016
Having them be all lovey dovey is so sweet lol
RogueStorm84 chapter 49 . 9/9/2016
This was just awesome. It was just the kind of thing needed.
Person chapter 49 . 9/7/2016
Amazing job as always! Seeing an update from you always makes my day.
Magic Cabbage chapter 49 . 9/7/2016
I was so excited when I saw that there was a new chapter! I always get excited for this story. My love for this story will never die, even though my love for Supernatural has waned.
I loved that this chapter was mostly about Sam and Bobby. Don't get me wrong, I love the wincest, but I love the family vibe Bobby gives them too. And guys, I was so concerned about those hunters that showed up. I'm really glad they didn't know Sam was there though.
And Sam and Dean's reunion at the end was so sweet! Like, just imagining it brought a smile to my face.
Great chapter :) thank you so much for taking the time to write this!
Akai-Tsubasa136 chapter 49 . 9/7/2016
Thanks for the new chapter! 3
SPN Mum chapter 49 . 9/7/2016
What a wonderful way for Bobby to see for himself just how far Sam has come now. Except for those two instances where the proximity alert went off, Sam managed pretty good. He really was too sick to be on the hunt with Dean, and he might have ended up sick enough to need a doctor if he hadn't gone to Bobby's to rest. Bobby likes Sam enough to have him stay with him, without needing Dean present, which is great. I'm glad that Sam trusts Bobby enough to stay with him like that. I hope Bobby won't have trouble from those hunters in the future. Amazing how they expected Bobby to let them stay there, after he took the time to doctor them up, like that wasn't enough! Bobby is under no obligation to help anyone in his home, so they should have been thankful with what he did do. Jerks, that's what they were! I'm glad they had no clue that Sam was there. It was sweet to see how much Sam and Dean missed each other, and how Bobby looks out for them, and approves of them being together. :)
gothpandaotaku chapter 48 . 9/5/2016
Absolutely loved it. I wasn't expecting the fast pace, but I very much enjoyed it. I can't believe it's been so long! It warms my heart to see Sam and Dean still growing closer. Their love is so pure.
countrygirlxo chapter 48 . 7/31/2016
I'm not normally one for leaving reviews but this story is just so amazingly planned and well written! I love the character development of Sam since he left FREACS so much and I think you've done such a great job of bringing in issues like abuse and PTSD so seriously and delicately which not a lot of writers manage to do! I'm looking forward to the rest of this story so much, you're a great writer!
RogueStorm84 chapter 48 . 7/20/2016
Sorry it took me forever to catch up but damn! Such goodness. I love you. This story is so lovely.

can I ask a small favor? when you post a chapter can you send me a PM? just because I don't get the email/notification that a chapter has been updated. Pretty please? Thanks
lil joker 1989 chapter 48 . 6/19/2016
She put those them in a camp with vulnerable people.
The MudDog chapter 48 . 5/26/2016
The irony of the ending almost made me cry. Brilliant!