Reviews for A Monster By Any Other Name
gothpandaotaku chapter 45 . 6/30
I just about died when I got the email there was a new chapter.
Thank you so much for the update! I missed you guys! XD and Sam and Dean of course.
This was so so so so so amazing ugh. Perfection at its finest.
All the talk of their early days and how far they've come simultaneously made me want to cry, cheer, and hug them both. There's still a long hard road ahead of them I know BUT DANGIT SEE HOW MUCH THEY ACCOMPLISHED SAM LIKES SARAH M. Which is adorable.
Also adorable is Dean's quasi-daydream about having sex with Sam. He seems hesitant and eager at the same time. Here's hoping for more along that line of thought XD
The Campbell's appearance makes me really nervous for the future.
And now the boys are hunting John. This is going to end well for everyone involved, I can feel it.
*attempts to mentally prepare for the sea of angst ahead*
Well, I'll be here waiting with a bucket of popcorn for the next chapter! :)
lil joker 1989 chapter 45 . 6/22
Good chapter
Deborahpflover chapter 45 . 6/21
Oh I missed your update because gmail doesn't give me a warning anymore when I have mail!
But at least I read it now. :D
The Campbells really worry me. XD And now John's missing too. It was so sweet that Sam was willing to go look for him because Dean though. So nice chapter!
Hoxopasnei chapter 45 . 6/17
This ...is AMAZING, I just, I don't even know, want to scream, cry (did a little in some of the earlier chapters). I've shouted, gone on rants, got my family worried about my mental state and that's how I know this story is awesome. I can't wait until y'all are finished, but at the same time I never want it to end, and I just cannot wrap my head around this... creation before me...(BTW the pacing is absolutely perfect, the details interesting, and your characterization consistency and how the plot flows blows my mind) JUST YES, OKAY? YES YES YES
T.L. Arens chapter 44 . 6/16
I WAY SO NEEDED THIS! You had me worried and seriously engaged and I was feeling Dean's frustration and I was so proud of Sam holding himself and Dean together. He took hold of the situation and wow... that was a great read!
Fabulous. Poor Sammy though
LeeMarieJack chapter 45 . 6/12
Sam is healing and Dean is getting the family he always wanted. There is the slight flavor of a happy future appearing .
carolynsil chapter 1 . 6/12
Please carry on this story i absolutely love it...i want to Know thé result of your writing which is good up to now thx for sharing
SPN Mum chapter 45 . 6/11
Whoah! John has gone 'missing' and Sam thinks they should check into it? That's such a HUGE step Sam is making for Dean. If nothing else, that should tell Dean how much Sam cares about him. He knows how important John is to Dean, just because he is Dean's dad. If they go looking, I hope they are VERY careful! I'm really happy at how well Sam fits in at Bobby's now, and they can always return to Bobby, if they need to. That's really the only truly 'safe' place the two of them have.
The MudDog chapter 45 . 6/11
I'm always too lazy to log in, but now that I've realized you're still writing this, I had to review! I love this story. I discovered it back in March at nine o'clock at night, and I read it until five in the morning. It slightly ruined my sleep schedule for the first couple days, but it was worth it. With long stories, I usually get bored after the first fifty thousand words, but that definitely hasn't happened with this fic. It's unique, and the plot is brilliant, and I love your interpretation of the characters. I'm especially glad that in this chapter you dove into the Campbell's normal lives because I hate it in books when "the enemy" just remains this evil mass; it's exciting to see the other side and get to look at them as people, see why they do what they do. I'm also infinitely grateful that Sam isn't just a victim like he is in so many other fanfics. Again, all around this story is brilliant! You are awesome! Keep writing!
SoBadAtBeingGood chapter 45 . 6/11
Another great chapter. Foreboding ending, making me a bit miffed there isn't more.

Can't wait for the next one!
Answers chapter 44 . 4/24
Love your story. I especially love your Dean, he's just perfect. Looking forward to the update.
Char chapter 44 . 4/23
I sure hope that you have not abandoned this story. Especially since it has been over two months since you updated. This is such a great story I would hate for it not to have an ending.
nazurath92 chapter 14 . 4/16
I hope with all hope that Sam is done with that fucking place it was really making me mad very very mad but I have too let you know this you are a good writer I got to hand it to you I'm hooked on this story just to see what happens next even if it's kind of painful but you did warn us readers so I thank you for the story it's very appreciated :)
lil joker 1989 chapter 44 . 3/30