Reviews for A Monster By Any Other Name
countrygirlxo chapter 48 . 7/31
I'm not normally one for leaving reviews but this story is just so amazingly planned and well written! I love the character development of Sam since he left FREACS so much and I think you've done such a great job of bringing in issues like abuse and PTSD so seriously and delicately which not a lot of writers manage to do! I'm looking forward to the rest of this story so much, you're a great writer!
RogueStorm84 chapter 48 . 7/20
Sorry it took me forever to catch up but damn! Such goodness. I love you. This story is so lovely.

can I ask a small favor? when you post a chapter can you send me a PM? just because I don't get the email/notification that a chapter has been updated. Pretty please? Thanks
lil joker 1989 chapter 48 . 6/19
She put those them in a camp with vulnerable people.
The MudDog chapter 48 . 5/26
The irony of the ending almost made me cry. Brilliant!
SPN Mum chapter 48 . 5/26
I just love how well Sam is doing now. Dean and Sam are getting so much closer, and helping each other heal from their pasts. I feel bad that Sam misunderstood the reason the girl was flirting with him. I hate that he still has a tendency to react from a negative place because of how he was treated at FREACS. Dean did a good job of explaining Sam's attractiveness to others so that Sam could understand though. I was so happy that they finally managed to have a sexual session that went completely right for both of them. It's nice to see them happy like that. As for Alice, I wish that she could learn that Sam really isn't a freak, and that he is just as deserving of compassion as those two civilians were, even though they were trying to protect the freak with them. It is so unfortunate that evil freaks have made it impossible for the good freaks to be treated with compassion or fairness. I wish things could be changed.
lil joker 1989 chapter 47 . 3/17
Man they are moving forward and I'm glad that having that trouble in the bedroom didn't set them back to much
RogueStorm84 chapter 47 . 3/5
Lovely chapter. This just gets better and better
Deborahpflover chapter 47 . 2/27
Hi! First of all, great chapter again! I had to reread the previous one to remind myself of what happened again, but it fitted together easily. I like how you describe Sam's whole mindset on things.
It's funny, because I recently reread this whole story up until a few chapters before this one. I had holidays and my internet connection was crap so I couldn't read those last ones. But then I get back and what do you know: a whole new chapter! :D
I have to say, that's a great way to come home. ;)
gothpandaotaku chapter 47 . 2/27
Fantastic. It was so nice to see Sam and Dean doin what they do best, being together and looking for leads. I also love all the insight we're getting into Sam's mindset lately. He's made so much progress, but there are still hurdles to overcome. Your portrayal of his flashbacks was accurate and poignant. And they'll get through them together :)
Thank you for updating! I enjoyed the chapter, it was short but intense. I love the way Sam is slowly working on his fear, like he know they are irrational now, but there are still there, not less powerful by that knowledge. Jonh is following a lead, it seems he still after a demon... I can't wait to see how you wrap that story. Well done with this chapter!
LeeMarieJack chapter 47 . 2/26
Good idea. Forget about John and go your own way.
ladysakura31 chapter 47 . 2/26
Im so happy to see another update on this story :D keep it coming this story is addicting
SPN Mum chapter 47 . 2/25
Whew. Sam and Dean have made it through the biggest crisis they have faced yet. I'm so glad that Dean handled things as well as he did, because Sam is finally believing that Dean loves him and won't send him back to Freak Camp. Maybe they are stronger now. I'm so happy that Dean finally understands that finding John right now is NOT a good thing, for either of them. Dean and Sam need time to become closer, more in tune than they have been, so that nothing will break them apart. Sam really needs to feel that about Dean. No more secrets between them.
Char chapter 46 . 1/10
I am so glad that you posted another chapter. I wish that Dean and Sam could find another country or somewhere else where they could live without fear.
gothpandaotaku chapter 46 . 12/13/2015
AN UPDATE YESSSSSSSSSSS!
*runs around screaming at how amazing it was*
This was so fantastic. I can't even... Just everything. You guys are amazing.
I cried along with Sam.
Even then, that was HOT.
I just want to wrap Sam and Dean in a warm blanket and give them hot cocoa and put on one of Sam's documentaries.
Thank you for this gift!