Reviews for Stay With Me
May996 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Really Awesome! super cute
totesamazeballs chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This was fantastic, it felt so real!
only problem, I watch waterloo road, and there is a person called sian. So I kept thinking it was her, wich was soooo strange!
this is great!
fuckin awesome, some may say!
Rachel Wakefield
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
There are absolutely no words to express how amazing this was. This deserves an award. I love it. Gabi
MusicLover713 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
WAHH! *spasm*

FiercePixie7 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Very nice! I wish that scene was in Corrie, lol.
plumbago62 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
That was amazing. So well written. You can feel the love and pent up passion between them. This is a lovely fic.
Denise M chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Brilliant story. Your so descriptive. Loving the Sophie and Sian storylines on here and yours, to me, was definitely a winner :) keep up the good work :D
justjo190 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Hey, Fancy seeing you on here :P its willow_tara_always :) nice fic. really captured the innocence of the pair :) a very good read x
gecoma chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
fuck i need a cold shower
PlanetJadewardx chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Wow, that was beautiful. If only they did show that on TV!It is so well written, thank you for that.
crazy-dreamer13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Wow, i really have no words. You made this so fantastically beautiful, and it feels very real... you kept the essence of the couple and of course managed to creat a very believable "first time". Congrats! (i guess i DID have some words xD)
FaberryFan chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Oh, how I wish this is what Corrie had shown us!

VERY hot.

I love how you kept the accents in there, e.g. "D'ya want ta take mine off?"

Gardenia1786 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This is probably one of the most well written Sophie/Sian stories that I've read recently, I'm quite impressed!

You stayed well within their characterization - I could hear Sophie and Sian speaking your words in my head! You kept it very real, how they probably would've acted during their first time, with Sian being a bit more confident (because she'd already slept with someone) and Sophie not quite sure what to do. It was perfect :)

Hope to see more Sophie/Sian stories out of you!
Nikki chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Love, love, love it! Really great writing :)
That Reader chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
well... damn if only they can show that on tv im pretty sure you'd get more ratings... maybe they can do an after dark sort of thing. anyway very very good fic do more.