Reviews for Lilium Inter Spinas
Emily chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
When are you ever going to update? I still think that Lilly should make it harder on Ryan for her forgiveness, but not too much more. When will Taylor come into the story? What about the Cotillion chapter and maybe even have Ryan dance with Kaitlin? What do you think about that?
lisistrataantigona chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
I just found this fic it's great! I hope that you return to it sometime, really well written congrats!
Emily chapter 14 . 10/5/2013
I guess the next chapter will be all about The Gamble. You could call it Forgive & Forget. Ryan keeps trying to get back into Lilly's good graces at the same time Dawn shows up like last time. Remember about Kaitlin having a crush on Ryan? Well, this is where they can meet. Then, with Lilly winning a special prize and deal with Dawn's drama like last time. Garrett has his talk with Lilly, and when Dawn leaves. Lilly finally forgives Ryan for leaving. Because unlike Dawn he came back to stay. Then the next chapter will be about one of my favorite episodes The Debut, and you can call it Women In White, and this would be a good point to introduce Taylor into the story. For the dates Marissa goes with Luke, Ryan & Taylor go together and so do Seth & Summer, and Lilly & Garrett go together. Ryan dances with Kaitlin at the Cotillion before everything blows up. What do you think of all that? Please update soon.
Penelope L chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Welp, i definitely misread the year on "published," this seems to be a work in progress. PLEASE UPDATE SOON. *begs*
Penelope L chapter 14 . 5/8/2013
Update this soon! Please? I've just read this all in one sitting and I'm afraid that if you don't continue I could totally go Kathy Bates on your ass. Like in 'Misery'? I'm joking, but seriously, I am addicted to this. Picturing a young Tate Donovan as Garrett...mmm...and I have always liked that man's voice. I just love Lily's character! I'm so interested in the dynamic between her and the Cohen family, I really like the bonding between Lily and Kirsten. I thought what you said in your author's note about making Lily like Kirsten's mother to have her appeal to Caleb was ingenius. But like, on the real, YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! PM me if you're stuck, but didn't you crank this out in like a week? If you can average two chapters a day with material this amazing, you just might be my favorite person. Much love, Pen.
Everythingistaken chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Love the idea and the way you're writing! Looking forward to the next few chapters :)
Dbunny chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
UPDATE! No seriously update SOON! I started reading this around 9:00 pm yesterday and I've not stopped since! It's addictive and wonderful and PLEASE UPDATE SOON !
Dbunny chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
random person chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
i love your story its really well written that i sorta wish the oc was originally like this. Keep up the amazing chapters and i'll keep this story on my radar
soapfan2006 chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
begging for another update...i love it all...couldn't add another review from the newest chapter so i did so here :)
Admirer chapter 14 . 1/9/2013
Its beautiful!
WhatsGoingOn chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
GARRETT STOP MAKING ME SWOON!
Rose Scott chapter 13 . 12/27/2012
I love it. Please keep updating this story. It is fabulous! Happy holidays!
WhatsGoingOn chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
Oh Garrett!
Regin chapter 12 . 12/14/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!