Reviews for Billy and Mandy of the Night
It's been 6 years since you started this story and almost 5 years since you completed it. Great job!
Darkvader94 chapter 39 . 4/16
It Occurred To Me That You Messed One Thing Up If Both Billy And Mandy Are Twelve Years Old At This Point Then The Two Of Them And Their Friends Wouldn't Still Be In Elementary School They Would Be In 7th Or 8th Grade By This Time.
Bunny-CarrotHunter chapter 9 . 1/2
I'm still snickering..
Ok, here's my checkpoint. I didnt think I would be liking this fanfic as much as I am. The theme is REALLY intriguing, and the character evolutions, as strange as some are, are really captivating as a fic. I like the messages each try to give in the form of this universe, especially one like B&M. The conflicts Mandy is going through are really interesting, a good set up and rather relateble, having to choose between something you want and something you love, in terms.
Also, I'd like to add, I could not stop laughing at that part with Nergal and sis, poor Jr having to deal with it at a time like that. I was in tears. /also, shiiiiip/
I realize this fic is 54 chapters long, but I have a feeling this will keep me invested enough as to continue, no matter how long it takes (this coming from something who looses interest in something an hour after discovering it)).
kingpickle chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Kinda funny how much this reflects on how things are now in many aspects.

I've read this over and over quite a few times in the past few years.

I love coming back to it, I always pick up on something I either missed or glossed over.

You've really inspired me and I thank you for that.
Darkcrowprincess chapter 52 . 6/27/2014
LOVE THIS STORY!
One happy reader chapter 52 . 4/26/2014
This truly was the greatest story I had ever read. It was full of twist and turns. It had amazing character development, astonishing writing, interesting all the way through. I cannot begin to describe my gratitude to you for creating this story. You are the most amazing fan fiction writer I have ever witnessed. No story on fan fiction could top this story. You have been given an amazing gift to do all this. Thank you for writing this, it was the best thing I had ever read.
Guest chapter 39 . 7/3/2013
of course my country gets taken over, picking on us Aussies.
hopelessromantic chapter 16 . 6/10/2013
This is starting to get really good. For a while I'm reading this fic nonstop and I'm loving how much detail there is. Its hard to find a good BillyxMandy fiction out there but this one really is gold! I love the heart put into it and the character's being portrayed. And the story is very deep too. I can't wait to read the rest!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
i hope irwin goes to hell by billy
Madman2014 chapter 17 . 5/19/2013
Lol as bad as you put it, were not that far from it.
CyanidesLullaby chapter 52 . 5/15/2013
I honestly found this story to be quite refreshing. I have been up reading it since 4, seeing as it is now 12:27. I must say I enjoyed your creativity and hope to read more from you as soon as I awaken. For now, I shall let the NyQuil take effect. Giant Q here I come.

Amber sweet is addicted to the knife
Addicted to the knife?
Addicted to the knife!
BlueShift5 chapter 50 . 2/8/2013
Good night, Sister Mary Francis! Took me two years to write 100,000 words, and you did it twice in two weeks time! I'm truly awed!
ThatReviewerKid chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Ive only just begun this story, and im loving it already. Billy, billy is concerning me. Hes giving me all kinds of chills and im loving it.
Guest chapter 52 . 12/29/2012
It's sad really, Mandy just cares about domination and segregating the so-called scum of society than the environment and the well being of the planet. Her empire is no better than the Irken empire. By using fear to rule she will only create more hatred and unrest in the people who do not contribute to her twisted ideals. The reason why there are still murderers and rapists around? She is using fear to rule, and two wrongs do not make a right. She has made a violent and polluted world that will only make the people in it more violent and polluted. She is more of a tyrant than any of the people she hates. The thought that she has wrecked countless other worlds is just sickening.
Cool chapter 51 . 12/12/2012
It was good seeing that the Powerpuff Girls have remained relatively good and sane while the world erupted into chaos. I liked how Mandy reflected on how she used to be a power hungry brat, while in the present she now cares for others and wants to make the world a better place. Max's revival was a bit of a shocker, but at least he seems like a better person.

I'm fairly interested in seeing how Billy and Mandy will rebuild the world. Surely if they possess such power to lay waste to cities they'd have the power to heal the planet and protect the environment, making sure all the good people have a place to be happy. I'm kind of excited to see how it'll all turn out.