Reviews for Billy and Mandy of the Night
Darkcrowprincess chapter 52 . 6/27/2014
LOVE THIS STORY!
One happy reader chapter 52 . 4/26/2014
This truly was the greatest story I had ever read. It was full of twist and turns. It had amazing character development, astonishing writing, interesting all the way through. I cannot begin to describe my gratitude to you for creating this story. You are the most amazing fan fiction writer I have ever witnessed. No story on fan fiction could top this story. You have been given an amazing gift to do all this. Thank you for writing this, it was the best thing I had ever read.
Guest chapter 39 . 7/3/2013
of course my country gets taken over, picking on us Aussies.
hopelessromantic chapter 16 . 6/10/2013
This is starting to get really good. For a while I'm reading this fic nonstop and I'm loving how much detail there is. Its hard to find a good BillyxMandy fiction out there but this one really is gold! I love the heart put into it and the character's being portrayed. And the story is very deep too. I can't wait to read the rest!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
i hope irwin goes to hell by billy
Madman2014 chapter 17 . 5/19/2013
Lol as bad as you put it, were not that far from it.
CyanidesLullaby chapter 52 . 5/15/2013
I honestly found this story to be quite refreshing. I have been up reading it since 4, seeing as it is now 12:27. I must say I enjoyed your creativity and hope to read more from you as soon as I awaken. For now, I shall let the NyQuil take effect. Giant Q here I come.

Amber sweet is addicted to the knife
Addicted to the knife?
Addicted to the knife!
BlueShift5 chapter 50 . 2/8/2013
Good night, Sister Mary Francis! Took me two years to write 100,000 words, and you did it twice in two weeks time! I'm truly awed!
ThatReviewerKid chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Ive only just begun this story, and im loving it already. Billy, billy is concerning me. Hes giving me all kinds of chills and im loving it.
Guest chapter 52 . 12/29/2012
It's sad really, Mandy just cares about domination and segregating the so-called scum of society than the environment and the well being of the planet. Her empire is no better than the Irken empire. By using fear to rule she will only create more hatred and unrest in the people who do not contribute to her twisted ideals. The reason why there are still murderers and rapists around? She is using fear to rule, and two wrongs do not make a right. She has made a violent and polluted world that will only make the people in it more violent and polluted. She is more of a tyrant than any of the people she hates. The thought that she has wrecked countless other worlds is just sickening.
Cool chapter 51 . 12/12/2012
It was good seeing that the Powerpuff Girls have remained relatively good and sane while the world erupted into chaos. I liked how Mandy reflected on how she used to be a power hungry brat, while in the present she now cares for others and wants to make the world a better place. Max's revival was a bit of a shocker, but at least he seems like a better person.

I'm fairly interested in seeing how Billy and Mandy will rebuild the world. Surely if they possess such power to lay waste to cities they'd have the power to heal the planet and protect the environment, making sure all the good people have a place to be happy. I'm kind of excited to see how it'll all turn out.
Guest chapter 51 . 12/10/2012
huh, i thought president robert johnson would be a satanic wizard powerhouse like dib was.
nanayoung chapter 51 . 12/9/2012
Please, don't let this be the last chapter. And do I detect a bit of hidden romance between Max and Gaz? I gotta tell ya, I didn't see that one coming. I didn't see that PPG thing coming either. Bubbles was always a sweet, pure, innocent girl. It only seems right that she be the first to kill someone. Awesome chapter. Hopefully there will be more.
nanayoung chapter 50 . 11/24/2012
I am truely sorry for your friend. I hope she will become who she once was some day.

Rockin' chapter dude. I can't believe Kevin would do something so messed up. Were those two demons in the background Ben and Gwen? God I hope so.
BlueShift5 chapter 49 . 11/24/2012
Disgustingly delightful. I don't want to sound like I was sitting on pins and needles waiting for your "love scenes," but I did wonder if you were going to include any at all. Still they were tastefully done. Just had to say that. Carry on!