Reviews for Naruto:Titan Rising
Blaze1992 chapter 3 . 3/31
okay really the entire village gets destroyed all the civilians and ninja's die then you have girls raped and killed. WTF! I really didn't need to read that. Made me what to smash my laptop to vent my rage. This is the only thing I don't like about this story so far other then that so far I like it.
viborgfrederik chapter 16 . 2/20
good story my man, but need more chapters
The Kamereon chapter 16 . 2/15
I guess the kents are gonna be targeted now.
Stupidman
mavrow1 chapter 16 . 10/12/2014
Awesome man keep going. Your character development is really good as well as portraying your villains. keep up the good work.
anonymousfan chapter 16 . 10/4/2014
dude whats taking you so long to write chapter17? Im a big fan of this and ive been waiting for you to post chapter 17 for 2 long years?! Please end this torment Ghost-sensei!
(begging evident in voice)Anyway the idea you had for Naruto to use Edo tensei(is it?) was good and him to use it to bring back Doomsday was even better. Also could you please make the chapter a bit longer but not as long as they used to be but you get what I mean. Compliments to your tremendous writing ability and good will to you in real life seeing that you probably have a lot of shit to go through to explain your two year abscence.
Tobi chapter 16 . 9/18/2014
Tobi wants you to continue story...
guest chapter 16 . 8/19/2014
please update cool story
panda chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
I know it's been a long time but keep going it's so interesting.
Kitsunelord1994 chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
Please update this story. it was getting to the best parts TT_TT
Guest chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
supert history
demonkinga chapter 16 . 6/11/2014
the world demands you continue this greatness ps its awesome
deathincarnate65 chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
please post the next chapter i am enjoying this
random guy chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
Dude use paragraphs my eyes can't take it :-(
HalfwayParanoid chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
You need to make the paragraphs a lot smaller. Also, separate the dialogue lines. Then you can catch the two spelling mistakes you made in this chapter and the first one too.
WordSmyth chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Don't, doesn't, wouldn't, can't, wasn't; you use the apostrophe to replace the letter removed to form the contraction (doesnot doesn't).

You need to put a space after every comma, but at least you managed to use the Oxford comma.

Lastly, Naruto's, Sauske's, sharingan's; when showing ownership you add an apostrophe between the owners name and the "s"

I'm not flaming you or anything it's just that even the greatest story can be rendered less than trash by shoddy punctuation, please take this to heart and polish this golden story. May ink ever flow from your pen and may you mind never be muddled.
WordSmyth