Reviews for Naruto:Titan Rising
HyperA1985 chapter 16 . 9/16
I am looking fowards to chapter 17 and I hope Superman challenges Naruto to a fight.
bitchkilla31 chapter 16 . 8/20
U used too many chapters on ur fic was dope any ways:).when writing a fic think about when u as a reader lyks detailor when it simply makes u fucking .
roguetitan1 chapter 16 . 4/28
When is the next chapter coming this story is really good!?
bigmac1 chapter 16 . 3/26
more,more,MOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE.
bootkr00 chapter 16 . 11/17/2015
freaking excellent
Darksied-has-cookies chapter 16 . 10/23/2015
dude new chapter please i been waiting years now... uhhh are you still alive btw
Blaze1992 chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
okay really the entire village gets destroyed all the civilians and ninja's die then you have girls raped and killed. WTF! I really didn't need to read that. Made me what to smash my laptop to vent my rage. This is the only thing I don't like about this story so far other then that so far I like it.
viborgfrederik chapter 16 . 2/20/2015
good story my man, but need more chapters
LeMarX chapter 16 . 2/15/2015
I guess the kents are gonna be targeted now.
Stupidman
mavrow1 chapter 16 . 10/12/2014
Awesome man keep going. Your character development is really good as well as portraying your villains. keep up the good work.
anonymousfan chapter 16 . 10/4/2014
dude whats taking you so long to write chapter17? Im a big fan of this and ive been waiting for you to post chapter 17 for 2 long years?! Please end this torment Ghost-sensei!
(begging evident in voice)Anyway the idea you had for Naruto to use Edo tensei(is it?) was good and him to use it to bring back Doomsday was even better. Also could you please make the chapter a bit longer but not as long as they used to be but you get what I mean. Compliments to your tremendous writing ability and good will to you in real life seeing that you probably have a lot of shit to go through to explain your two year abscence.
Tobi chapter 16 . 9/18/2014
Tobi wants you to continue story...
guest chapter 16 . 8/19/2014
please update cool story
panda chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
I know it's been a long time but keep going it's so interesting.
Kitsunelord1994 chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
Please update this story. it was getting to the best parts TT_TT