Reviews for Nobody
Kari McCartney chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Hey!

Hello. What a amazing fanfic. TvT

Bueno vamos al grano, yo hablo español y me estaba paseando por tu perfil porque acabé de leer "Sabor a Oreos" y me dejó un sabor agridulce...porque justo terminé de comer un helado de oreo ;-; xDD hahaha pensaba leer tus fics de PokeSpe igual, siempre y cuando haya Oldrivalshipping.

BUT! This is a english fic, so i have to talk in english. (...i'm a weirdo xD)

I actually imagined all this and read it with their voices ;w; oh god Sora i hate you D: How could you say that to the cuttie and awesome Roxas?! Adsfafaadfaafa *runs in circles* I don't think this could happen 'cause Roxas have two hearts, one is from Ventus and one is from him. I think in Dream Drop Distance, Xemnas said that all the Nobodies have a heart cause the body regenar..regen...al diablo los regenera! Stupids words. Anyway, he have his own heart and he felt everything, like hate, love, all! Even Xion had her own heart, even knowing she was a puppet.

But... I'm crying so hard that i think i could give water to the africans children. That end...oh god DAT END D:

Roxas don't deserve all this D: I mean he lost his two best friends, he lived a illusion in the other Twilight Town D: AAA ROXASS

Bueno, mis disculpas si hay algún error gramatical, but like you said, somos humanos y cometemos errores y el inglés no es nuestro idioma natal(?

Favoritos *-*
Vanitas-Of-Darkness chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
The ending was soooooooo sad,, * cries in corner* TT3TT
Alice.R chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
EPIC! What happens next I have to know! Please write the next chapter soon!
GuestS chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Omg so beautifull!and saddd... But its sooo amzaing ( your fanfic that is...)
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
His face is not his, his heart not his to keep and his existence was not meant to , I don't know.I think Square Enix and Tetsyunomura made Roxas the most unfortunate character in the makes me want to punch them in the if they want to do something similar to what you did.
CodenameWavecrest chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Oh gosh, that would be incredible if that happened. It's pretty much what i pictured kh3 would be like, only i kept imagining it with my character being in love with roxas XP. but yeah great writings.
starsinjars chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
omg... i was thinking the exact same thing! makes me sad though, cause roxas is my fave character thanks for the read! :D
Resha04 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
If this is what happen at KH3, I will...

1. Cry my heart out, even if people would think I'm crazy crying in front of a TV

2. Throw anything I could find to Square Enix

3. Maybe stop playing any KH

Like Roxas hasn't suffered enough to be brought to this

T_T
Niwaki chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
nice I really liked this
Rogue of Freedom chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Please save Roxas!
Musical Darkness chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
*sniff* That was BEAUTIFUL. I'm actually crying, and it takes something REALLY good to make me cry. I couldn't find any noticable grammar or spelling mistakes, and I pride myself on catching these things easily. I could actually feel Roxas' emotions, and it really hit me more than any other story I've read about him. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING JOB. I can't say anymore than that.
vildtiger chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
even you doont use english as your first language

you did a great job, this story is really good and sad, I too have write a story like this even the end is not the same
jigoku seiko chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
WHY DOES ROXAS ALWAYS HAVE TO SACRIFICE HIMSELF, HUH? IT'S SOO UNFAIR! .

I would cry/die if that happened T.T HE IS JUST MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IN KH AND MY INSANITY CARTOON LOVE! {okay, I will TRY calm down now. u.u}

and the people always complain that Roxas is emo HE IS LIKE THAT BECAUSE HE IS ALWAYS THE ONE WITH THE FUCKING SAD ENDING!

{i know I say that I would calm down but It's very hard right know. I'M TRYING!}

well, at least, Ven is wake up u.u He just soo cute *-* and my dislike for Sora grows up at the level of disgust with that FanFic. He was very insensitive saying that Roxas is not supposed to exist more I think about it, more I hated him for saying it u.u

ANYWAYS, the story was good. don't care for what I say, okay? (; but, for the next time... DON'T TO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO HIM! I BEGGING YOU!
EverySnowflakeUnique chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Jeez, Man! This is Epic! Pure, unsaturated, EPIC! If this really happened...

whoa.
DaniPotterLovesGod chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I would cry. Roxas is my favorite KH guy.