Reviews for Veara
Patriot868 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Excuse me, a moment of your time I have recently joined the TTOT collab and would like to have Veara in my story. She will only have a secondary role in the story, only appearing over communcation screens. Also, this is in review form because I dont know how to PM. If you allow me to, I will be most grateful. Thank you for your time.
faunegilsaga chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
Cool, I like how this chapter turned out. I would like to see what happens in future chapters here.
WarriorWolverine chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
Hey, well done! I liked it.
Lady Heston of Bloomingshire chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
Cool, really nice story, I hope that you carry on writing this. There is a few grammar mistaces here and there but it dosn't mess up the story.

Oh yeah and by the way I realised that a little description in this chapter was written by me...from 'Grox and kisses'

You might want to cut out the 'tugged at the wire weakly' bit because it dosn't make any sence in this story.
NJKilleen chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Cool. Interesting idea, having a character join with the grox. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this. Just a few suggestions: Try not to make your paragraphs large, it can sometimes make it hard to read. Keep going with this story though, it has potential.