Reviews for Yours Forever
TaioraWarrior chapter 29 . 10/9/2012
I love stories that show people years later. Its so weird to think that Aurora was a sweet little baby once. Lol. Well, I loved the story. It's been fun. See you around :)
GailTheFish chapter 29 . 10/8/2012
I can't believe this is finished! It was one of first stories on here I started following. You've done a great job of it, loved it!
iluvwillschuester chapter 28 . 9/28/2012
Great chapter. It was very cute, I can totally see them all together as a family.
iluvwillschuester chapter 27 . 9/13/2012
wow that was really good. i cant wait to see the next chapter!
ftmill16 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Hey... I just wanted to say I'm here, this remains AMAZING and I promise I WILL review the last two chapters in full as soon as I can. I have been very ill, unable to concentrate enough to review the way I like to. The pain is just so far off the charts I simply cannot think and can barely lift my head. I hope you understand. I just wanted you to know why I haven't reviewed. I didn't want you to think it had anything to do with how good this amazing story continues to be. FTR... I strongly feel the baby will be a girl. There's just something about the idea of Jim and a daughter that absolutely melts me. OK this has seriously taken all my strength and started my head REALLY throbbing so keep up the awesome job, give us more soon because I'm dying to know all about sweet baby Halpert and I can wait to be able to really review. Take care and hugs... T
TaioraWarrior chapter 27 . 9/9/2012
Ooohh, here it is. Glad I'll never have to do this... I'll be the one getting my hand squeezed to death lol. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/31/2012
You are absolutely freaking fabulous! Best writer I have ever read, you remind me of actual writers, and I actually cannot believe this is a fanfic and not a real book. Plus I think you used the word perfect, perfectly ;) And can't wait to read the HP fic, what ship are you thinking and when and where will it be published? this account? I can't wait to read more of your writing! 3 pleaaaase update!
Future chapter 26 . 8/25/2012
To be honest, you did a really swell job with all of it.I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
TaioraWarrior chapter 26 . 8/24/2012
That must have really sucked for all four of them... I don't have much to add. But yeah your logic for having them do this without the parents was sound. I thought the ending was fine. Can't wait for the last few chapters :)
ftmill16 chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
ACK! Stupid think cut me off in the middle of the review again! Anyhow, I think they need to not delay, they need to tell Lily and Everett about the change in plans like... YESTERDAY since there is so little time left and they don't need Pam going into labor and those two showing up at the hospital to claim a baby only to have a scene there. I also feel CRAZY strongly that while Jim and Pam need to be the ones to break the news that they are backing out of the adoptiifon, I feel that the parents, if possible all of them, should be there for a couple of reasons. First is so that Lily and Everett don't bully these two into changing their minds. Second and perhaps most importantly, to present a completely united front showing just how much support these two have behind them. It will show that this isn't an emotional reckless decision that is being made but rather one that has been talked out rationally and discussed and agreed upon by those it will effect.

I think the terms that have been agreed upon between Jim/Pam and their parent are reasonable, at least to start with. OTOH, well, I mean how long will Jim really be able to continue to sleep on a couch. For one thing a point will come where the Beeslys are going to want their couch back. I would like to see plans being made to make Jim/Pam permanent, yes married. Is it practical for kids that age to get married? Nope but I believe they can make it and really, marriage is truly the only thing that really puts them on even ground with the baby unless they want to make things official by going to court. I mean, they have a baby and the fact is that while yes, she got pregnant on the first time and that has been a really great motivator to keep from engaging in sex again for now, but I do remember clearly, especially with my youngest who is 11 since that is the most recent, the pull to my husband after her birth. I wanted that connection both when things were very very good and also when I felt I was falling apart. I don't think it's reasonable to think that after the baby they will abstain and I think they are going to feel as if they are being watched like howks. IMO, getting married and maybe Pam's mom really talking to her about how she is going to practically make sure that a second 'surprise' doesn't happen anytime soon seems really reasonable to me. That way Jim can either move into her room at her parent's house with her or together with their parents those two can come up with a practiacal solution as to where they can live as a family.

I hope you are not looking at this at all as me telling you how to write your story. I'm sure you have it mapped out, maybe it include ideas like mine or maybe not but I love that I feel like I can speak up. To me it just doesn't feel natural for Jim to be sleeping at her house but on the couch/away from Pam through the night. It seems that especially after the baby arrives I would think she/he will sleep in a bassinet beside Pam's bed for some time after birth and I feel that Jim has the right to be in there parenting and helping Pam through the nights with THEIR newborn. It would also seem that the Beesly's just aren't going to want someone, anyone really, to be a permanent resident on the couch. I would just like to see them, along with their parents, come up with a plan for them to get married and have it be where it's a plan that everyone can live with. Let's face it, I'll adress this in the next paragraph but Jim wasn't able to make it even one night without going and getting Pam in the night. I think he didn't feel complete being in her house but not with her.

I have to say, I LOVE how you had them go down and spend time on the beach basically reconnecting. The thing is, I don't think these two have truly connected all through her pregnancy. I think there were just really big things that got in the way of that. First and foremost I would say would be the fact that Jim had to have a lot of frustration and probably resentment that in many ways this was being treated like he wasn't part of it, at least not an important part of it. I think through life we all go through times where we talk yet we feel as though we are not being heard and I am sure Jim totally felt this way. As for Pam, she has had all this stuff with her body and her hormones. Then there is the adoption stuff and the fact that although she didn't have Jim making her listen and I think she felt certain that she could MAKE Jim do things her way, OTOH she had to be at least somewhat aware that he didn't want this and it was killing him. I think that Pam is very much a people pleaser and also someone that tries to do things the way they should be done and the way they are expected of her. She has already disappointed her parents and other adults who think highly of her, deviating from doing things that are expected of her by becoming pregnant. I think in her mind she HAD to go with adoption because that is felt to be really the ONLY right thing for a pregnant teen. I think she was trying VERY hard to keep her feelings and emotions out of the entire thing because as we saw, when forced to examine what it was that she truly wanted, she pretty quickly realized that as always, she and Jim felt the exact same way.

Ok, I LOVED the stuff at the beach. Them wanting to just be together and realizing that it truly IS a time to cherish. Such wonderful stuff. It just seems logical to me that marriage would come with this because lets face it, whatever they are going to go through it's going to be together and marriage won't make that different or harder, actually, I'd say it'll make things easier. I mean, the racky roads ahead with a newborn and navigating whatever happens at school and as they begin their college days (I assume they'll go to college.) If they are 'dating' it's too easy to say those hurtful words, let's break up, in the heat of the moment, during an argument and make things messy because there is still a shared baby to consider. OTOH, if they are married it just isn't as easy as that. Married couples can't say let's break up and be done. They have to learn to cool off and work through it. Just my 2 cents of course.

I hope we will get a lot of details about the talk with Lily and Everett. I'm looking forward to it. I'm also wondering if I'm right about there being something just NOT right about those two and if so, if we'll ever find out. I'm also very eager to see IF there is a chance out dynamic due will get married, and will they ever decide to have dex again like two normal teens do. Lets face it, one thing I worried most about with my two older kids when they were teens was trying to stop them from having sex that first time because usually it's the first time that is the obstacle. Once they've done it once, it's a rare teen that stops there so I would think these two, especially with all that they share, would be crazy cautious but I have to believe the second time is coming. I know with me, even as a married adult my OB/GYN talked to me about what I was going to do for birth control after the birth, I bet Pam's DR will talk to her to and Pam will make certain she's got that covered. I also can't wait for the birth and to see how things are going to go with these two after. ALSO, I want to see some more sweet moments. It would be nice for Jim to plan something nice for the two of them, a special dinner followed by just some bonding time, something where they are fully connecting before the craziness hits after they become parents. Thinking about it, I'm sure Jim KNOWS how much Pam has bonded with Lily and to a lesser extent Everett and he knows Pam is serious about commitments and hates to hurt people so I'm sure he KNOWS that talking to Lily and Everett and telling them that they are keeping the baby will maybe be the hardest thing am has ever had to do. Maybe it would be great if Jim could plan something really special for Pam following them telling Lily and Everett to take a bit of the sting away because I have a feeling that those two are NOT going to be gacious about Jim and Pam's change of mind. I have a feeling that during that exchange we are going to see Jim step up and be VERY protective of Pam. I'm looking forward to it.

This really is an amazing story that I feel you have kept fresh and real for us. You know, them changing their minds actually has added to the realism because that is something that happens all the time with people who want to give their children up. I think that the idea of a baby abd the reality of one are two different things and though it's heartbreaking for the people who want to adopt that baby SO much, they need to understand that once a real flesh and blood human enters the world and you see that this little person is here and it's part of you and also you have this bonding experience of what you went through to bring her/him into the world and well, I think that everything changes at that point. Really Lily and Everett are going to be much more fortunate than so many other adoptive parents, ones that go to the hospital. Many see the child born, hold tham and begin to bond not really realizing the battle being fought in the mind and heart or the woman that just gave birth because they are just seeing pure joy and seeing this baby and in their minds it is theirs. So Lily and Everett won't go through that. They'll know ahead of time and while it will be heartbreaking, it could be worse. I'm glad Pam won't have to wage that war in with herself after birth.

More more more and SOOOONNNN PLEASE!

-greedy yet polite about it! :o)
ftmill16 chapter 25 . 8/7/2012
I think this is another great chapter. Could it have had more detail? Sure but I honestly don't feel like the lack of detail took anything away from the chapter. I am glad that they were reminded that Jim was NEVER supportive of the adoption idea. I think it's a great idea though that the parents are giving a bit of tough love because I know, being a parent myself, that it would be so easy to try to bear all the burden for you child and take on the task of telling the adoptive couple yourself or require that the agency does it but I think it will be a very valuable lesson for Jim and Pam to learn that their action do result in consequences and in this case because Pam closed her mind to anything but adoption to the extent that I don't think she truly really hear Jim or understood when he opposed the idea. OTOH, one may think, well Jim was against it so why does he have to be part of it but the truth is, whatever his reason were, which I think it's clear that it was his love for Pam and knowing that there was a decent chance with how insistent she was about adotion that had he TRULY made a move to stop the adotion and keep the baby, at very least I'm sure he knew how much that would hurt Pam and he had to feel like he would lose her if he were to do that, or maybe he felt that because she is the mom and carrying the baby, he simply had to follow her wishes. Either way, Jim has to be part of this because he simply followed Pam and never MADE her hear him. He could have enlisted his mom to really help... something. In the end though, however reluctantly, he followed along and he also met with this couple, promising them a baby. He HAD to have been instumental in getting them to the baby shower, a shower that now, with the memories of them being there, will have some bitterness and guilt that tinges what should be totally happy memories. Again, it's all part of the price they have to pay. I do feel that it's very important that while Jim and Pam need to be the ones the break the news to Lily and Everett, and they need to do it quickly since
TaioraWarrior chapter 25 . 8/5/2012
Yeah I wanted details with the talk, but oh well. And the sappy stuff could have been better. All in all, the chapter was just to short. I think you could have done better if it was longer. Looking forward to next one.
person chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
I hats to leave bad reviews but I need to say this. About 95% of the scene where Pam tells her parents is copied from secret life of the American teenager.
FutureNovelist887 chapter 25 . 7/27/2012
I loved it. Like you said, I do feel as if the beginning moved a little fast. There wasn't a whole lot of detail, but I get that. I've had past experiences where nothing seemed to work right. I liked how it was very fluffly and luffly, though. I'm a sucker for a good romance. :) Well, romantic comedy, but you get the point.

I can't wait for them to tell Lily and Everett! And I'm so glad their keeping the baby as well! They can get through it, I'm sure. JAM FOR THE WIN! :D

Peace, Love, and God bless,
(was this a long enough review?)
TaioraWarrior chapter 24 . 7/15/2012
Yay! They are going to keep the baby! Please continue until its finished :)