Reviews for My Heart Is Yours?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Omg! U can't wait for the next update! It's getting soo good! XDDDD
Rikkumorningstar chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
This is THE MOST IMPRESSIVE Alice 19th Fanfiction I've ever read
Unless you yourself have lost interest in writing this than I truly believe you MUST continue this absolutely amazing sequel
it's quite clear to me that everyone else wishes to know how it all goes down and whether Frey will finally have his feeling returned.
So please reconsider continuing the story...it's far too good to let it die away
HungarysGotAFryingPan chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
please update this beautiful story! i know its been like forever but...PLEASE? Frey doesnt get enough love :(
Primevalgirlabby13 chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
What happen's next? I really want to know. So far this story is really good and I am excited to see how it ends!
one of the three fates chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
I am really enjoying this story is holding in a lo of drama and you can tell there is a greaer climax to this and maybe if you change things a bi like have Alice get kidnapped by Kyo andhave her almost get through to him and you know spice it up a little and stuff. Plus maybe you could help me figure out how to get a file or something to post a story of mine own?
Machivelli chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
Still one of the better Alice 19th FFics out there. Keep it up!
Justsimplespeed chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
I LAUGH AT YOUR TITLE :P

NYOZEK love her :D

And this chapter

DO MORE
Pawprints In The Snow chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
AAwe, damn! It ended. *Sobs like Alice and still looks beautiful*

Why did it have to end. Cruel author...

You should update! Just for me! Because I am you're new number one fan! And don't let other posers fool you(: This story deserves closure! Its so good and it makes my heartwrench...

But not because I'm sad for Alice. Because Alice stole my Frey.

)':

Sadface lol

This is soooooo good! The plot is good and I like the idea.

And here's my good idea: Keep the story going. (I can't seem to say that enough. O_o)

Gwahhh! It's so funny, too. Because yes, Frey does sleep there too.

And, if all that - isn't enough to ge you to write, here is some nice incentive:

*Insert cutesy-wootsy kid voice*

I will wove you FOEVER if you update fo your fans! :3

*Enough of that annoying voice*

Please? It's a good story... it deserves to go on! :
SuPeR FaN chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Omg. You never see Alice 19th fics around anymore! I'm SO glad I found this, and you're writing about my favrite couple! Awesome story btw!
Machivelli chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
I really REALLY liked this. I loved Alice 19th when I read it and Frey was always my fave character. This was too cool.

Still, I kind of feel bad for Kyo.

Anyway it made me laugh out loud, which is always a good thing.

:D
Redrover65912 chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
CLIFFHANGER! I'm glad the next chapter's already up :P

Be brave Alice! XD
Hidden Leaf chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
I'm loving this! I jus reread the whole series and now I wish this would happen!
Hidden Leaf chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Better and better, good place to leave off too :)
Tenten628 chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
Your chapters are so short and simple, I love them :) Good plot too since I dislike Kyo...kinda.

UPDATE! I want more!

I NEED more
Redrover65912 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Oh yeah! Alice 19th fic :D I wish they would have made the story longer :/ But I guess that's why they invented fanfiction after all and this one seems very promising to my favorite couple :)