Reviews for Complete & Utter Chaos
dot chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
I know you haven't updated this for a very long time but i hope that you will continue this. This is such a great story and I really hope that you finish this. I'm really intrigued as to what happened to Mimi and how she turned out like that. And I really want to know why T.K. (my poor baby!) is being threatened! Anyway I really hope that in the near future you'll continue this story because it would be such a waste to leave a good plot and not even finish it. Just to finish this off on a fantastic note, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR STORY! :)
rockstarwm chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
hey i just read all of the chapters and i must say it is a pretty good story, i just saw that you didn't update since last year so i wanted to ask you when would you update next and please update ASAP cause i really want to read further
curlylizard97 chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
Taiora kissed! All is well with the world lol. I can't wait for more to come so hope you update soon or you know when you have time.
curlylizard97 chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
OMG Tai! Gotta love him! Man I knew he was going to go to great lengths to get Sora to try out but this was too much lol. I loved I though!
curlylizard97 chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Pretty good chapter. Michael is getting on my nerves and he didn't appear that much in this chapter! I hope Sora changes her mind about the soccer opportunity Tai is giving her.
curlylizard97 chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Wow nice of Tai to want to help Sora but now the question is will she be able to join the team? And yay for more Takari moments :)
curlylizard97 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
So I might have been Michael that caused Mimi to hate guys huh? Interesting...and now Matt seems to be captivated by Mimi's voice, do I sense Mimato? Because if yes then you would have in your story 3 out of my 4 favorite Digimon couples together :)
curlylizard97 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Ooh I get it now what's going on with TK. Sucks for him but hey he and Kari met :) Now that the mystery is over I just want to know why and how things happened. Also what does Mimi have against guys? Some guy must have done something horrible to her...
curlylizard97 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Interesting indeed. What's up with Tk? Oh and btw I loved Tai and Sora's first meeting :)
curlylizard97 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Well this looks like it's going to be a fun and interesting story to read :)
Digi Yo chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
This is excellent. I loved every bit. I am sorry that I did not find it earlier. I hope you are continuing this because this is damn good.
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
OMG! If Tai has a courage like this, Digimon will ended with him and Sora be together XDD

update asap!

do your best db
Mimato love 4ever chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
hey thanks for updating. I thought you said you were going to rewrite this story but seriously i don't think there's a need to do it. Everything seems fine to me. :)

now on to the story-

i'm so happy Tai and sora kissed. I'm glad romance blossomed between them.

I'm curious to know Michael's history. I think he's a bad guy in this story. I wonder why he's mistreating or u can say annoying Tk?

As for mimi, she's being way to rude man! I guess Matt reminds her of someone who is Michael. Right? I think Michael ditched her or mistreated her in past that's why she doesn't believe in love and doesn't trust boys. She's kinda bossy XD

please update soon... Please
Squit chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
It wouldn't let me review under my username, so I'm having to write one anonymously.

I'm glad you aren't starting over because I think this is fine the way is.

Ah, Tai is so cheeky in this one. I wonder what Sora's reaction was! I'm excited to see how TK and Kari's date will go, and also see how Mimi will develop. Poor Matt got rejected, haha. :(
hehe123 chapter 8 . 5/14/2012