Reviews for A Kiss in the Storm
twigsfans chapter 1 . 3/18
What jas did was wrong
RAchel garber chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
This was lovely, actually a lot of melodrama but they straightened themselves out. HEA. Now they just have to use that as a springboard for communication.
CentauRita chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Well, that was a cumplete snow job! ;}
sas chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
simply loved this story so sad/sweet/sexy.
Canadac chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Simply beautiful
Snappher chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
this is heartbreaking! :(((((((( sniffle sniffle...
L.A.91 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Naww. I loved this! 3
SlashGal chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
ooh just loved this story! the way you conveyed their heartbreak, longing...just wonderful. thank you for sharing :)
Elicullen26 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
*Wipes away tears*

Amazing story, I've cried so much but the raw emotion in every line will make remember it forever.

I was so worried of the ending but I'm so glad you left us with hope.

Thx for sharing •
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I'm glad they got back together, and I also love how they first got together as well. I loved This story so much!
MinaWritesSlash chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
AMAZING! I loved every word of this story! Heart breaking and hot! I hope you consider to write one more chapter, to give closure to these two.

Again, great job!

xoxoxo

Min
lavishone chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Beautiful. Really well-told story that kept me wondering if Edward would ever be able to forgive Jasper and ultimately himself enough to try again. The ending seemed to be hopeful. I'm just going to imagine an HEA...
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Your story is beautiful! I love the way you described their relationship in flashbacks and how you ended with finally a healing kiss.
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
oh wow. That was an amazing o/s! I think I just fell in love with you thru this story!
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
this was so good! and for once I'm glad its a oneshot cause the angst would havee killed me lol merry christmas and thanks
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »