Reviews for Lovingly Insulting
BadTouchAngel chapter 7 . 3/20
Thank you for making this, you have just aided in me in the greatest procrastination session ever!
Pulcotinette chapter 7 . 2/1
Hello ! Congrats for reaching the end of the story ! And thanks too, because it's a good one. The Welsh thing is really ! Even if U can barely pronounce it. It makes me want to learn it now ! I love things with another alphabet. That was funny as well.
Thanks again !
Kiss
Guest chapter 7 . 4/27/2016
Reallt really good! :3
dani3 chapter 7 . 11/4/2015
This story woukd be even better if it was longer. So harry can say mire things in welsh and it be funny to read abt dracos reactions.
serenityselena chapter 7 . 4/12/2015
amusing story :)
occasionallywrite chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
Love it! Adorable.
spectrumharmony chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
That was absolutely adorable. I love the 'apple' comment. Very entertaining. Thank you. )
SereneMayhem chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
This is really good, and very funny! I'm so gonna use the insult 'apple'!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
okay i know you posted this a while ago but i just really want to say this is one of the funniest fanfics i've ever read in any category. thanks for the great writing and original hp story. i'm totally in love with this.
Saiyu.Aradatai chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Bechgyn dwp - Wouldn't that be Bechgyn twp? Without the mutated t/d? Though I am just learning myself so... :)
Pilpols chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I like it!
PiNKCooKieS chapter 7 . 3/9/2012
i just- ah! this was so great. i can just imagine them talking welsh to each other during class or in the halls just so no one can understand them X3 so many possibilities! ahaha
M.S DARK ANGEL chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
apple? at least its better than

calling somebody a fishy spoon...

brilliant story, made me giggle!

write more plz! _\)
TheLeftPhalangy chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Luna, you slick, slick witch.
cassy1994 chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
ok first off, you used the phrase 'as per usual' so that in it self made it awesome and then the over all story was just wow! I loved it!