Reviews for WP1: ReichWorld
Silver Dragon c chapter 20 . 2/8/2011
Heheh flipin of the germens awsome Awsome story
WhoInWhoville chapter 18 . 2/8/2011
Alt-Rose to the rescue and Jimmy was HORRIBLE!

Update again! Update again!
WhoInWhoville chapter 17 . 2/1/2011
Great googly moogly, Jimmy Stones!

Loved "Tock".

Best part:

"Jared... I never wanted either of us to be in a situation like this. Never. But I can't condemn you, or me, either. And I don't think any rational person could." She shut her mouth on the obvious corollary, of whether the Doctor was entirely rational on this or any other subject, or whether it even mattered any more.

I think that sums up things pretty well in this fiction. Very well written. Can hardly wait for another update!
Lywnna chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
This is SUCH a great story. Fantastic writing, too! I can't wait to read more!
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 15 . 1/28/2011
This is why I'm here...oh that just says it all!
jadesei chapter 15 . 1/28/2011
Although I'm sure the Doctor will later be horrified with his actions in the next chapter, I think this was a perfect scene. I can't imagine it happening any other way and I feel like the brutal humanity poking out of him would be revealed in no better way.
WhoInWhoville chapter 15 . 1/28/2011
Woo hoo for action! But wow, the last line - I think we've just seen a major difference arise between Jared and the Doctor. He's going to actually (gasp) touch a gun!

Looking SO FORWARD to the next update!
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 12 . 1/16/2011
so cute with writing their initials in the dust.
faolan228 chapter 8 . 1/11/2011
Wow. When Bad Wolf!Rose spread those words, she spread them well. Everything's is spectacular, from the fairy tales to the pacing.
WhoInWhoville chapter 9 . 1/11/2011
Didn't see that plot twist! But...to trust or NOT to trust, that is the question! :) Great story, keep it up!
WhoInWhoville chapter 8 . 1/11/2011
So they meet! Poor Pete...what is he going to do?

I LOVED the retelling of the Bad Wolf fairy tales...looks like Bad Wolf's reach spread the words, and now ideas not only through through time and space, but realities.

Great chapter!
WhoInWhoville chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
This is brilliant! I have always thought them landing in the wrong universe would make a great story. Glad you thought up this idea. It's ripe with possibilities for adventure. I like how he chose his name, too. Please update soon!
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Oh, this is a nice but different twist on JE and am looking forward to reading more. This time Rose will be in the driver's seat and the HD as the "companion". Poor Jackie, she doesn't know what she is in for!
scifigeekgirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Yea you started a new story! Really loving the direction you are going with this.
faolan228 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Would it be stupid if I said that, at Rose's last line, Indiana Jones' voice rang in my head? "She's a Nazi?"

But anyway, off to a great start. Can't wait to see where you take this.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2