Reviews for Web of Deceit
rigger42 chapter 17 . 4/8
Is this done forever because I have totally enjoyed the look at ritual and the different take on Harry's path.
Duellist chapter 17 . 12/20/2014
Very enjoyable concepts. Hope you decide to continue this story.
David-El chapter 17 . 8/8/2014
Hmm, why am I suspicious of the Weasley gifts for Harry? And is there any chance that you'll come back to this? I was hoping to find out the repercussions of Harry's new allegiance to Voldemort's return.
e30193 chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
this story is great. no more updates? it's been a long while and just was hoping it has not be forgetten.
HarnGin chapter 17 . 6/24/2014
This story is well-written and entertaining. You have really piqued my interest about what is really going on at Hogwarts. I would really like to read more if, indeed, more is coming.
HarnGin chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I know you wrote this a while ago, but I had to comment on your "non-biological person" being allowed guardianship. I was unaware that person-hood was conferred on the non-biological as I am pretty sure no society has granted it to rocks or water or even robots.
Medusa's Basilisk chapter 15 . 5/29/2014
Are you ever going to write about who would have contaminated Harry's cauldron? As with the cloak, my suspicions are on Dumbledore. Did Harry see his parents' will yet? I would rather see Harry forgive Draco than Ron. You're doing a fantastic job in making Ron the git he is. Even in canon and in the films, I never liked Ron. I also hope you do not pair Harry with Ginny.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/10/2014
Hmm, cauldron tampering. My guess is either Quirrelmort or Dumbledork.
blinddivinity chapter 17 . 1/21/2014
Love it! You have to be one of my favorite authors. Love this fic so much.
red-jacobson chapter 17 . 12/12/2013
Interesting story, and a look at some of the characters that I've never seen before. I'm glad that you haven't included Lucius on screen and tried to reform his character, simply because I don't find those sort of changes all that believable.

I'm glad that Hermione is still friends with Harry, even though Ron could disappear from the rest of the story without any complaints from me *GRIN*

Looking forward to more of your exploration of this world and it's magic.

Red
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 17 . 12/11/2013
Well this is where we part, I was really hoping for Harry/Hermione, but you seem to be doing like some many others and pairing him with the walking cliche Daphne Greengrass...ugh.

Despite that.

Thanks for sharing, I wish you well in your writing.
Ecomadness chapter 17 . 12/11/2013
Loved this chap can't wait for more.
Penny is wise chapter 17 . 12/10/2013