Reviews for Web of Deceit
Calmzone1 chapter 17 . 4/5
fabulous story. I was all ready to click 'next', only to discover, to my dismay, that there isn't one. Sigh. I realllllly hope that life gives you the opportunity to finish this. It is absolutely brilliant, like reading some of the old Murder Mystery novels where you really can't be sure of who dunnit. (I am not sure, but I believe when Harry was talking with Fred and George about being adopted by Sirius, he did mention Moony and Padfoot and his dad being Prongs. I will probably go back and try to find the chapter at some point.) Totally love the Traditions and the explanations of them. It is the one thing I really miss in reading the HP series. These traditions have been around for such a long time, yet nothing about them is explained. Even a muggle like me knows that there are certain rites still associated with the Solstice and Equinox, Yule, Samhain, Beltane, and more than likely rites to attune a person to better be able to be recognized by Magic and to receive Magic. So, well done. I think it's one of the clearest explanations I have read in any of the fanfics I've read.
Calmzone1 chapter 15 . 4/5
very good chapter, well done handling the entire situation. totally impressed!. Now I can't wait to turn the page to see what else was on the cloak. I'm still trying to figure out if Moody is canon or not.
Treecat1812 chapter 17 . 11/15/2015
I have enjoyed your story thus far. I always enjoy when the Black sisters get to gather and straighten out Harry and Sirius lives. Hope you get the chance to complete the story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Trent Foley chapter 17 . 9/29/2015
This story is really terrifying, but rather good as well.
rigger42 chapter 17 . 4/8/2015
Is this done forever because I have totally enjoyed the look at ritual and the different take on Harry's path.
Duellist chapter 17 . 12/20/2014
Very enjoyable concepts. Hope you decide to continue this story.
David-El chapter 17 . 8/8/2014
Hmm, why am I suspicious of the Weasley gifts for Harry? And is there any chance that you'll come back to this? I was hoping to find out the repercussions of Harry's new allegiance to Voldemort's return.
e30193 chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
this story is great. no more updates? it's been a long while and just was hoping it has not be forgetten.
HarnGin chapter 17 . 6/24/2014
This story is well-written and entertaining. You have really piqued my interest about what is really going on at Hogwarts. I would really like to read more if, indeed, more is coming.
HarnGin chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I know you wrote this a while ago, but I had to comment on your "non-biological person" being allowed guardianship. I was unaware that person-hood was conferred on the non-biological as I am pretty sure no society has granted it to rocks or water or even robots.
An Insane Basilisk chapter 15 . 5/29/2014
Are you ever going to write about who would have contaminated Harry's cauldron? As with the cloak, my suspicions are on Dumbledore. Did Harry see his parents' will yet? I would rather see Harry forgive Draco than Ron. You're doing a fantastic job in making Ron the git he is. Even in canon and in the films, I never liked Ron. I also hope you do not pair Harry with Ginny.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/10/2014
Hmm, cauldron tampering. My guess is either Quirrelmort or Dumbledork.
blinddivinity chapter 17 . 1/21/2014
Love it! You have to be one of my favorite authors. Love this fic so much.
red-jacobson chapter 17 . 12/12/2013
Interesting story, and a look at some of the characters that I've never seen before. I'm glad that you haven't included Lucius on screen and tried to reform his character, simply because I don't find those sort of changes all that believable.

I'm glad that Hermione is still friends with Harry, even though Ron could disappear from the rest of the story without any complaints from me *GRIN*

Looking forward to more of your exploration of this world and it's magic.

Red
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 17 . 12/11/2013
Well this is where we part, I was really hoping for Harry/Hermione, but you seem to be doing like some many others and pairing him with the walking cliche Daphne Greengrass...ugh.

Despite that.

Thanks for sharing, I wish you well in your writing.