Reviews for Price of Love
didem chapter 25 . 5/6/2014
i adore this story keep up the good work and update soon
MissAlandra chapter 24 . 3/11/2014
I must say I am intrigued! I found your fic just today and could not stop reading. I will be joining the anxious fans in the wait :)
AmethystDreams chapter 24 . 2/23/2014
I like how Real your characters feel. Yes they have their problems, fights and don't always agree, but at the end of the day they still love each other regardless. You Can be mad at someone and still love them. Despite what some people think, love doesn't magically fix everything. Relationships take a lot of work and communication. Choosing to stay together through the worst, as well as the best, is Real love. You convey this well in your story. You are doing a wonderful job, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
sleepingisbliss13 chapter 24 . 1/9/2014
I really like this story! It is super cute and I love Jou's and Seto's relationship. Please keep writing it!
dancing elf chapter 24 . 12/10/2013
stay calm and write on! :)
Nique13 chapter 24 . 12/10/2013
Thanks for updating! Didn't expect Honda to respond like that.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/22/2013
can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
This chappy was good but you should go through it again and check for spelling mistakes that are in it 3
AsadLittleMuss chapter 23 . 8/20/2013
plz update soon!
XnightXcatX chapter 23 . 7/30/2013
I say seto is feeling scared and angry since Jou is still te cause if his accident but is doing so much for him so i think he i still angry and trying to cap his feeling for Jou
dancing elf chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
nice chapter

i think kaiba can't admit to his sexual identity/needs
SmartPsychoticChaos chapter 23 . 7/23/2013
nice. I think the mai thing was fine seems like she's gonna start a lovely intervention (dun dun duuun) and as for kaiba...i have not the slightest clue D:
Jelen Of Moonlight chapter 22 . 7/15/2013
please update
Deep Blue Dragon chapter 22 . 6/3/2013
Wow this is really good. it took me a few days to read all 22 chapters but i really did enjoy it. i hope that you update again soon
Dragon