Reviews for Your Guardian Angel
Serenity Shadowstar chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Totally awesome! UPDATE ASAP! You have to make Clary convince Jace that he's worthy of her! :)

-S
Mrs. Wayland chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Love the story so far :) cant wait til the next chapter :D
Immortalrunes chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Luv this chapter!
WayToPretty chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
omg update soon !
Backhanded By Tragedy chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
Do good on your Finals :)
BlondeHairBlueEyes14 chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
I feel ur pain about FInals...I think I'm going to die...Have fuunnnnn :P Update soon as u can
RacheyBlack chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
That was a really sweet chapter - looking forward to more!
3579JM chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
I'm so confused... you have managed to thorouly confuse me! and trust me that's not an easy thing to do!
Red Reaper chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
Hey Isadora,

first thing I have to say is - YOU CAN'T LEAVE THE STORY THERE! lol

Anyways, I love the chemistry you managed to create, the plot is a bit thin, and you could do with describing why Clary & Jace do some of the things they do and maybe hint at this line of thinking before hand (does that make sense?)

But...like i said, I like the chemistry you have created, I like what you've done so far...and I would like some more please. :P please?

Thanks.

(BTW Princess Bride is a classic, don't apologise! :P)
EJML-Isotope chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
Really good. Jace is as cocky as ever, lol. But i like him all the same :) update soon
JaceLover4eva chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
Awesome! All You Need is love. You said it all! Update
Karla53 chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
I liked the chap, but damn its too short ! D:
hawaiiangrl chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
all i got to say is DAMN CHICA!
AnnaAza chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
Great chapter!
MortalFire101 chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
Lol:D at first I thought he was singing a song to her and im like oh my gawd this isn't turning into high school musical is it? And then I realized he was just talking:D random I know but anyways...it was amazing! [even though it was super duper short;)]thanks for updating!This is one of my favorite stories! XD plz update soon!
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »