Reviews for It's the Hair
Karmic Acumen chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Hilarious. A good one-shot to fill the time while I'm looking for something longer. Any suggestions?
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Harry shook his head and gestured to the scene outside the window. "This is like one of those awful programmes my aunt used to watch. The characters are supposed to hate each other, but then all of a sudden it's FORBIDDEN LOVE and SLOPPY MAKE-OUTS!"
that is how i feel about every hermione draco fic i have ever read
love this its funny and cute
Toby860 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Not to shabby.
Nexus the 13th chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
"And then there are those crazy books some of them read. They all look pretty much the same on the outside. Some greased-up, shirtless bloke built like a bomb shelter with some swooning bint hanging on him. Don't know how she can keep a grip on him when he's obviously covered in cooking oil."

Best line yet.
The Admiralty chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Sometimes I get the feeling that the Room of Requirement is the 'brain' of Hogwarts, at least in fanfic if not in canon.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Good stuff.
Paladeus chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Hidy hidy,

I'd have appreciated a warning of Draco/Hermione. Decided against finishing it, even if it was near the end.

Good writing and a great idea, but my shipping preferences are ... I'll go with devout instead of fanatical o.O

Adieu,

Paladeus
ChaosRune chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Completely waste of time, I was expecting some Harry/Luna romance (silly me the tags had me confused), instead I got freaking Hermione/Draco? You see what's wrong here? At least tag your fic correctly
chromate chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
A very heart-warming piece of work that contains sufficient sense of humour as well. You did a very good job in the Draco/Hermione intimacy that isn't too shallow or too deep, just the right amount. And gotta love Luna's attack on harry. Good work!
RonRR chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Love the Harry-Luna parts, the Hermione-Draco part, while well written I just find too unlikely.

Thanks for writing,

Ron
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This was really well done. I highly enjoyed it. The absolute highlight of it for me was "OH COME ON!"

I love the Harry - Luna pairing.
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
great story
Ravishing Primrose chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
So cute!
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Yeah, other than the reactions of Luna and Harry, this was just on the upper side of disturbing. Still, well written for what it's worth, just Malfoy and Hermione pairings make absolutely no sense to me.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Nice work on this. Very entertaining