Reviews for And When Your Fears Subside
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This was phenomenal. I can't believe I hadn't read it earlier. Bad Sam :( Anyhoo I loved this reconciliation fic. Another one to add to the greats :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Absouletly great. It wouldve been great if it has gone that way. A maybe they wouldnt be in this mess right now :(
mcabi chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I love this! Your stories are seriously amazing!
luafontes chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
as always, i loved your story! i really liked when it's from Finn's POV! D
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Awesome! Loved it.
saraonthesly chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
You definitely could not tell that you wrote this at different times! I loved every single word if this story. Very well written as well! Great job, I'm for sure favorating this.
Angel Eyed Vampire chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Guns and roses! :D dont cry is my favourite :) and yeah, wasn't really a fan of chinese democracy.. But they're still awesome. And this fic is even more so :)
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
this is so organic and natural...i love it
penguinsleddings chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Mehhhhh. Why must you be so awesome?
noro chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
loved this story awesome work
redenvelopes chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Okay. I can't believe it took me seven days to read this (it's currently 1:21am of January, 8th here in my country, but because of the time time difference, it might be actually six days, depending on when you read the review, I guess), and I'm almost crying right now. Because 'November Rain' has a very, very special meaning for me, and I actually played it today, in a live performance, like four hours ago. A friend of mine loves video editting and she wanted to do a video of Finn and Rachel through everything that happens in 'Special Education', and she came to see my performance today, and when we were talking about how it kinda sucks that there's no November rain here in Brazil, she suddenly stops talking, and then says that this song would be perfect for that Finn/Rachel video she wanted to do. So, I soon as I started reading this, my jaw just dropped, and I guess it's some kind of twisted fate that it took me about a week to read this one-shot.

Anyways, you sure have a special talent for writing 'missing scenes' for Finn and Rachel. It just... fits. so perfectly. And he way you wrote about the whole Quinn and Jesse thing makes all the speculation seem less like the end of the world, or whatever it is everyone is saying in the forums. So, yes, really, really good.
Janice chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This was beautiful (but then again, all of your fics are exceptionally beautiful pieces of prose). While I'm not happy that they broke Finchel up this season, I do admit that it makes sense; Rachel needs to grow up a bit. She's mature in a lot of respects, but she needs to grow out of her insecurities. As for Finn, I hate to say it, but he'll never be as wonderful as he is in fanfic. We've created a wonderful man in our world of fics, but he's never quite as succinct on the show.

I have a feeling that when they reunite this pair, it'll be until the end of the season. (At least that's what I tell myself).

artsmatter chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
monroeslittle, you did it again. I don't know how else to thank you but by writing you a humble little review. Thank you so much for continuing to write for Finchel.

That was beautiful. I like that you made the reunion so subtle and had Finn's forgiveness of Rachel wash over him so quietly and so deeply. I'm also glad you had him stick up for her-that's my dream scene for the show.

Anyway, my eyes were shining with tears the whole way through, but I think this part really got me:

"Don't let her turn you into one," she told him.

She should have said, "Don't let me turn you into one."

I don't know why-you just *get* it. Once again, thank you for all your insight and clear perception. Absolutely lovely.
amykinz13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
That was beautifully written. Loved it all! I especially liked how you addressed the problem of Finn not sticking up for Rachel. I wish the show would address that too. I also loved how Rachel got her revenge on Jesse! And of course I loved the Finchel reconciliation! I only hope it doesn't take that long on the show. You did a fantastic job!

P.S. If you're on twitter I'd love to follow you! :)
flaviac008 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Aww so sweet!

I loved them all, especially xv :)